Can the BULLDOGS win the 2012 NRL Grand-Final ?

Can the BULLDOGS win the 2012 NRL GF ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After a couple close games in recent weeks - i beg the question, could the Bulldogs go from the basement to the penthouse in a few years and win the 2012 NRL Grand Final ? Fingers ✌ cross they can !

side note: There seems to be few posters that can't handle a simple poll/question thrown out there... so the way around this for them is to ridicule the thread.
How about some of you learn to contribute politely and constructively to the thread in question, instead of being anti-social and just looking to get attention by being abusive. PEACE

Last edited by a moderator:

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does everything in life have to be serious ? It's a real question by a REAL fan.
What I mean is, do you really think that any balanced individual would think that the Dogs have zero chance of winning the premiership.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course they can.

Will they? That is another question entirely.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What I mean is, do you really think that any balanced individual would think that the Dogs have zero chance of winning the premiership.
"any balanced individual" LMAO This is a forum with shared thoughts and diff ideas - do you really wanna snuff that out. Statistics tell a lot about a teams real performance and history also... so to toss out a question to free thinking individuals to make a choice on offer to the question presented - is a good thing. Oh by the way, been dogs supporter all my life - so of course i will always back them, no matter what.

P

Paint.

Is this a serious thread?

The past three weeks should tell you the answer, ffs. No need to make a thread, of course we can't.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
we're in the basement regardless of leading the comp? *uber corkie face*

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Finals is a different story mate, nobody knows...I will vote after watching our team play Week 1 of the finals.

2003,2006 and 2009 we got knocked out in week 3...2012? hope the pattern does not continue this year.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Thread :/ This is not Serious, Figure it out Yourself im not being mean but its gonna be tough getting there mate.. When we make the Grand Final create a thread like this, but for now keep things on the low and keep ur mouth shut..

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, we can't win. Unless we win the preliminary final, in which case, maybe we can. Not definite, though.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We play or diary against ordinary teams, finals against top line teams see a different dogs side turn out, we haunt finished off **** teams all year.
First week will give the answer to this thread
On current form NO
Finals form ?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
"So basically this is how Dogs supporters communicate with each other - when a SIMPLE question/poll is posted" WOW!
read more of paints posts. he isnt a dogs fan.

yeh 1 loss in 4 months (including the byes amongst the wins) and we a rubbish. Ppl try to hard to troll.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Anybody in the top 8 can win the GF, just some teams have a better chance at it and we are one of those teams

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
lose one game out of 13 and these stupid questions come up from fans.
there's not a lot of faith but there should be so keep talking smack .media please rip in.

you don't do what we've done so far, go and beat manly at home the way we did without having the ability to win the comp. I for one will be lapping up the WAR mentality we gain from this. Bulldogs thrive when under siege and next week everyone will be scared of us again.

the hardest thing from here is all mental

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thread :/ This is not Serious, Figure it out Yourself im not being mean but its gonna be tough getting there mate.. When we make the Grand Final create a thread like this, but for now keep things on the low and keep ur mouth shut..
are you serious ! "keep you mouth shut" really ! is that how you communicate with the outside world ?

as bulldogs_fan said, you created a thread "Can the Bulldogs win the Minor Premiership" and you are complaining about a SIMPLE question - or is it that i just beat you to the punch ...aye!

Status
Not open for further replies.