Can someone please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
get me the snap shot of the footage of half time where Des is waving his notes at the players in the sheds and the players werent even looking at him and doing their own shit.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If media reports are true and many players have been tapped, no suprise morale is low

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly doubt it's the players being taped for salary cap. This form has been along time coming even before the cap was announced. If it's 1-2-3 players that are going shit then fair enough. But when the whole team is playing like dopes and look lost it just points to one perso. If the board are serious and want improvement then there is no other way but to pay out des and move on.

Des must have some black mail on Dib for Dib to hinge his job on des's success. Des built this team, des tore our team apart and got rid of a lot of good players, it's these 2 guys who need to answer for all the crap.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
get me the snap shot of the footage of half time where Des is waving his notes at the players in the sheds and the players werent even looking at him and doing their own shit.
You could see the look on Mbye's face saying it all... 'shut the fuck up mate, no one likes you'.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You could see the look on Mbye's face saying it all... 'shut the fuck up mate, no one likes you'.

i was watching Jmoz at the back, he was having that smart arse look on his face and nodding his head like an indian.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
noosa junior moses mbye has secured the richest contract in nrl history - staggering 750000 dollars a year- maroons hopeful-craig bellemy was keen to sign mbye he visited storms facilities-realene castle hailing mbye as future captain finilising deal is great news for the club mbye has all the qualities to be a great captain for this club- NOW I DIDNT MAKE THIS UP

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i was watching Jmoz at the back, he was having that smart arse look on his face and nodding his head like an indian.
"Nodding his head like an Indian":tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.