Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's long gone now being out this long. Its a three horse race between, S.Burgess, Thurston and Hayne (in no particular order)

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
He's long gone now being out this long. Its a three horse race between, S.Burgess, Thurston and Hayne (in no particular order)
I thought Widdop was in the lead

B

BoonReturns

You can still win. The rule changed a long time ago. You get docked points for being suspended however so it's going to be tough for him. Would have to blitz the rest of the season

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Not with his suspensions plus he has missed 6 games with origin and the suspension. He would have been well over taken I'd say

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can still win. The rule changed a long time ago. You get docked points for being suspended however so it's going to be tough for him. Would have to blitz the rest of the season
This.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought him and Trent were both a giid

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba to win Dud M Award 2014

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're docked 3 points for each week you're suspended. That and Origin would make it near impossible to catch anyone unless he does a Jarhead Hayne and plays perfect for the rest of the season.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't think Reynolds deserves it this year, he was definitely a contender before origin but ever since he's been off track, next year maybe.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, cause i dont think he is the best player in the comp week in week out
even with my blue and white glasses on. SOO and time out would have stuffed him anyway.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think hokko is a much better chance. He was up there in the RLW rankings when they went silent.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought Widdop was in the lead
Yeah he would be up there, but he was quiet as for weeks on end when Dragons were going busters. The 3 i mention are loved by all Dally M judges and always manage to get a point one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.