Can Reed Mahoney make 150 missed tackles this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Threatening murder now. You’re making me wonder if I should take this to the police.

Chill out, nutcase. You’ve gone too far, baby!
Chill out Dope, gee you love to dish it out, but you can't take it can you? It was you who said it was all in fun, well I am just having fun to, now who showing their temper? go ahead call the cops and I hope they come from Bankstown police station and when they read your post, they will probably lock you up and if it gets to court the Judge will give you a life sentence for provocation, but you'll be lucky because it will be in a mental institution not a prison.
1681211693089.png
Flippergun

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Chill out Dope, gee you love to dish it out, but you can't take it can you? It was you who said it was all in fun, well I am just having fun to, now who showing their temper? go ahead call the cops and I hope they come from Bankstown police station and when they read your post, they will probably lock you up and if it gets to court the Judge will give you a life sentence for provocation, but you'll be lucky because it will be in a mental institution not a prison.
View attachment 68350
Flippergun
You think saying you want to murder someone is “fun”? Wtf, dude. You really are off your rocker

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Where are the Mods on this forum.

How is this thread not locked..
Why should it be locked? Can you give me a reason that isn’t related to your feelings? The bloke’s a turnstile.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
7 pages in a day. Not bad, babies. Let’s keep pushing.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has more try assists in 6 games than Flanagan has in 2 years… last thing we need to worry about is missed tackes

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think saying you want to murder someone is “fun”? Wtf, dude. You really are off your rocker
In your case Flip Yes, just as much as you (a Dolphin supporter) Think it's fun provoking the Bulldog supporters on this forum every week with your trolling, if you ever did turn up dead the list of suspects would stretch from Belmore to homebush and if someone wanted to do it, I'm sure all of the Fam on the kennel would shout the bullets.
1681213917161.png
Flippergun

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He has more try assists in 6 games than Flanagan has in 2 years… last thing we need to worry about is missed tackes
a) no he doesn’t

b) premierships are built on defence

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
In your case Flip Yes, just as much as you (a Dolphin supporter) Think it's fun provoking the Bulldog supporters on this forum every week with your trolling, if you ever did turn up dead the list of suspects would stretch from Belmore to homebush and if someone wanted to do it, I'm sure all of the Fam on the kennel would shout the bullets.
View attachment 68351
Flippergun
You are a deeply disturbed individual. Please don’t talk to me. You frighten me.

Status
Not open for further replies.