Can men have rose gold phones? Watches ?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fashion has to update at one point or another. I think rose gold has some copper look to it. Maybe we call it Bros gold. If I wear it , others will follow. It’s the look for well to do intelligent blokes. Space gray is so entry level

You just gotta be careful in which light you hold it. Some light it looks copper / gold and other lights it looks pink.

I wrote this post on a rose gold iphone by the way

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fashion has to update at one point or another. I think rose gold has some copper look to it. Maybe we call it Bros gold. If I wear it , others will follow. It’s the look for well to do intelligent blokes. Space gray is so entry level

You just gotta be careful in which light you hold it. Some light it looks copper / gold and other lights it looks pink.

I wrote this post on a rose gold iphone by the way
It's very feminine...

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look if men wear/use rose gold etc, they will hear the words Gay Lord a lot, or he's as gay as a goose

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look if men wear/use rose gold etc, they will hear the words Gay Lord a lot, or he's as gay as a goose
Fkn lol I haven't heard Gaylord for ages. Last time I heard it was in that shitty movie with the unfunny **** in it.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In low light settings in can look a little pink but with the full spotlights on it there is definitely a rugged manly copper about it

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might get a translucent case with a tinge of gold in it so as to boost gold properties that few percent.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve just taken it out to the open spaces of a shopping centre. I can see how people confuse them as looking pink.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If gold alloys on your V8 are over the top then so are gold chains and watches.
Silver is sophisticated.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is rose gold a girls colour or are men allowed to have phones, watches and jewellery that is rose gold?

im thinking of using a rose gold phone, if I flop it out at a cafe? what will happen ?

people will snicker and laugh?
People will think I’m an anti vaxer?
People will wanna fight me?
Is this act to sport a rose gold phone a side effect from Pfizer?
Probably matches your rose gold handbag and dildo so go fo it