Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Why stop at the Blues? I foresee a Kangaroos jersey

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi la familiars,

I see a lot of you have already fast tracked Khaled Rajab into your first choice first grade sides next year. To be in contention for first grade after only playing four games for the Bulldogs' Cup side in 2022 is highly impressive. Clearly we are dealing with a generational talent here.

So, my question is thus - if he can complete such a meteoric rise to first grade in such a short time, can he go one better and play origin next year? Also, should we consider withdrawing our offer to Burton so we are in a financial position to upgrade this young gun? His market value is clearly set to go through the roof, and we can't really afford to have two million dollar five eighths on the books.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Namaste
1666693181922.gif

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Gus disagrees, why did he tell Barrett to pick Flano and not Wakeham, Rajab or one of the many other ridiculous alternatives you herpas come up with? Lol
No more from me idk why I posted at all other than to laugh along its a silly thread let's be honest.

Haven't you got any other hobbies you waste a lot of time here talking smack.
When your creating some of these threads below is the look on your face I'm guessing.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No more from me idk why I posted at all other than to laugh along its a silly thread let's be honest.

Haven't you got any other hobbies you waste a lot of time here talking smack.
When your creating some of these threads below is the look on your face I'm guessing.

View attachment 60572
I don’t waste as much time posting threads as some people spend commenting on them… lol

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
“He was outstanding,” Moses said of Rajab. “I think he has a massive future in the game. I think he is at the Bulldogs at the moment. They’re crying out for some halves there."

Guess Moses doesn't think much of Flanagan as our halfback.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
“He was outstanding,” Moses said of Rajab. “I think he has a massive future in the game. I think he is at the Bulldogs at the moment. They’re crying out for some halves there."

Guess Moses doesn't think much.
Fixed your last line for you

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm just going off the word of others, man. You know how much I respect the opinions of my kennel brethren and sestren
Have you been living on Proxima Centauri? Surely everybody on the Kennel knows it's sistren.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Robbothedestroyer @Powerslide surely you guys have some thoughts on this? I know you are both big fans of Khaled.
I really shouldn't be responding but F it.. How does Rajab coming in to replace Burton when on SOO duty compare to Rajab playing Origin next year? I am saying he will not make his debut until Origin... and if you somehow think that means he will play origin you are more of an idiot than I thought possible.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Have you been living on Proxima Centauri? Surely everybody on the Kennel knows it's sistren.
Right. Next you will be telling me it's la famiglia and not la familiar....or haters and not hatters. Pull the other one, buddy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I really shouldn't be responding but F it.. How does Rajab coming in to replace Burton when on SOO duty compare to Rajab playing Origin next year? I am saying he will not make his debut until Origin... and if you somehow think that means he will play origin you are more of an idiot than I thought possible.
No, mate. I genuinely appreciate you responding.It's responses like this which will help get this thread to page four. I feel it needs to go at least that far, for the sake of respectability.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure you said Rajab would start at 7 next year.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol and to think many of you thought Rajab was gonna take the 'gun's jumper.