News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have heard a lot on here about who should be in the halves. It is no doubt it will be the difference between making the 8 and missing out again. No secret that there are only a few great half backs running around the NRL. There are also some good ones out there. In my opinion we have 3 ok ones ?? To be honest I haven't seen anything special in any of them yet. I have seen Lewis play a couple of great games and Wakeham looks like he has potential. To me he looks like a Preston Campbell sort of player little and zippy. Cogger unfortunately is a little similar. So for the reason of team balance it would seem that Lewis is one of the halves and probably Cogger based on experience have the other spot to start with. I've have heard on here who pick picks a half based on defence? It is not their role but this is the predicament we find ourselves in at the moment. It is foolish at the moment to either rubbish or praise any of our potential halves none have had any real opportunity to prove it they will take the next step to a good half back. - first post of 2020