Camping and you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alrighty...as we know, the ANZAC day long weekend is fast approaching. My good friends have decided that we should go camping. Now, I've never gone camping with city folk before, but they were horrified when I told them all I'm taking is a couple of eskies loaded with grog, a drag net, fishing rod, tackle box, bait, a piece of tarp, some rope, my radio to listen to the footy, and my swag. Apparently u must have tents, gas stoves, car fridges, etc to really enjoy the experience. What a wank.

The cockheads have also decided that we should go camping at a 4wd access only beach, so they were shocked to hear we'll be roughing it. Even better? The one whose bringing his dad's cruiser has never gone off-road before.

Is it fair for me to be going off my nut about this, and for u folk who do go camping, am I in for a rough weekend? Never gone camping with city folk before so I'm not sure what to expect lol...

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
I have never been camping, i dont think it would work out for me

J

Johnno

That il be right with these city softies, you tell em leesee and if ya want a real man to come along I am only to happy to hold ya hand in the dark

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Camping is raging fun justin. I just get really ****ed up, and stay that way for 3 days. Just so long as they don't leave the car to close to the beach and the tide comes in, we're set lol.

Fmd what idiots...I just behave like a feral the whole time. Wear the same change of clothes the whole time, have a bath in a creek, drink rum for breakfast, and smoke in bed the swag. Lmao I love it. Can't take the country girl out of me hahaha

M

MikeyP..

I would love to camp, but i wouldnt be bringing with me a fridge, heater, etc etc. Just the essentials.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only essentials of camping are rum and tomato sauce...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a chick, turn up in your shorts and singlet with a case of beer and ask what are youse lookin at? lol

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eskies bob, eskies.

Dress standad is a bonds singlet, footy shorts, thongs and rum hat. Love it. Just wish we could take motorbikes or 4 wheelers...that's where the fun begins lol
**** it. Born and bred in the bush. Won't let go of things that easily :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back off bog log, shes my shimmy you mongrel
Eat some lady poo, I liked her first.
Where were we? Eskies yeah gotta have ice for cold stuff, gotta keep the steak cold or else.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go fishing and catch my own.
Steak u take frozen...let it thaw in the esky. This is why u take tomato sauce so u can't taste the inevitable food poisoning lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I havnt been camping for years, I went a few times about six years ago but it rains every easter here but the camp fires were more enjoyable with drink, chat and everybody drying out. Going wood hunting was good, we couldnt go anywhere without a can stuck in our right hands so it took longer.

G

Gladiator.

camping....brokeback mountain?

be in for a gay experience with the guys :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I love going camping! You're right Leesee us city folk do do it different because i have a tent, gas stove and car fridge lol.

I like to walk out of my tent wearing big framed sunnies holding my oversized handbag like a tool... so yes it's different for us folk.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spit on what? Anyone who spits on anything of mine while camping would probably wake up in a burning sleeping bag.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
I'm with Your Mum. IF i was to go camping, and that's a huuuuuuuuuuge IF cause i won't survive, but i'd be the same as Jorgie

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm with you Leese, a couple of eskies and a swag. I don't even bother with the tarp. Other essentials for me are about 10 decks of ciggies and my guns so I can go shooting :grinning: I suppose your mates are expecting toilets and showers as well??? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.