Cameron Smith(Golfer/proud bogan)

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not the other **** with the same name but our Aussie mulletwearing golfer..kicked arse and ALL the big names in Hawaii overnight.Bonus was the BIG gap back to all the American pussies at least 8 shots adrift :laughing:
Thread probably won't get a lot or airtime as there isn't even a golf thread I could find but this down to earth, true blue and very talented young man could really establish himself in the top 10 this year.
Has got I'm winning a major this season written all over him imo.

Honourable mention also, Aussies finished 3rd Matt Jones(a lazy 12 under 61 in the 4th round)and two other blokes in the top 10, a bloody great effort.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not the other **** with the same name but our Aussie mulletwearing golfer..kicked arse and ALL the big names in Hawaii overnight.Bonus was the BIG gap back to all the American pussies at least 8 shots adrift :laughing:
Thread probably won't get a lot or airtime as there isn't even a golf thread I could find but this down to earth, true blue and very talented young man could really establish himself in the top 10 this year.
Has got I'm winning a major this season written all over him imo.

Honourable mention also, Aussies finished 3rd Matt Jones(a lazy 12 under 61 in the 4th round)and two other blokes in the top 10, a bloody great effort.
he has been very close before as you probably know, we also got 3rd with Jones who shot the lowest last 36 holes in history.
unbelievable effort by Smith to keep them at bay.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was great stuff mate, seems a really good young bloke.
I think he definitely has the talent to win majors, from infrequently watching him his only flaw is errant driving sometimes but is reportedly doing extra work to rectify this and climb higher.
Perfect start to the year after a very good 2021.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What really impresses me at the moment is his added length off the tee. He was frequently longer than Rahm.

His short game is as good as anyone, and with his added length he can compete with all the big boys.

Cam can become top 10 and contend in all the majors.

PS a golf blog would be great.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What really impresses me at the moment is his added length off the tee. He was frequently longer than Rahm.

His short game is as good as anyone, and with his added length he can compete with all the big boys.

Cam can become top 10 and contend in all the majors.

PS a golf blog would be great.
He's got a huge drive (I followed him around the Australian Open a few years ago and was pretty impressed).

There should be golf thread on here (pretty sure i created it! :grinning:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to him kicking arse all year hopefully nabs a major.So as not to jinx him I have tipped him NOT to win this weeks Sony Open.Had a bet on him to finish top 10 @$2.25, that is stealing money(hopefully)

Had a quick squizz before posting this CD but may have missed the thread you speak of.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just a blip but he played like a B grader and missed the cut in the Sony Open, same same for Matt Jones these boys must have pissed it up a little too hard post the big win.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just a blip but he played like a B grader and missed the cut in the Sony Open, same same for Matt Jones these boys must have pissed it up a little too hard post the big win.
very hard mentally to back up 2 weeks in a row in golf. Probably right, been on a the piss and in the pool.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HUGE win this morning this young bloke is a fucking beauty, look out majors he is arguably the best putter on tour..he drives the ball like shit at times and still wins lol what a champion guy. :hearteyes:

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HUGE win this morning this young bloke is a fucking beauty, look out majors he is arguably the best putter on tour..he drives the ball like shit at times and still wins lol what a champion guy. :hearteyes:
Couple of those duck hooks were ugly, but he is getting it out there.

Can't think of a better short game at present.

Loves Augusta .... big chance in The Masters.

Agree, comes across as a great guy.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On song at the Masters, started and ended with double bogeys the silly **** lol but in between he was sublime, 8 birdies in 13 holes(should have been 9 missed for him a knock in birdie at 13)and was best on course comfortably, looking good to be right in the finish come Sunday.
Just needs to work on eradicating those bad holes or limiting the damage to bogey at worst.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On song at the Masters, started and ended with double bogeys the silly **** lol but in between he was sublime, 8 birdies in 13 holes(should have been 9 missed for him a knock in birdie at 13)and was best on course comfortably, looking good to be right in the finish come Sunday.
Just needs to work on eradicating those bad holes or limiting the damage to bogey at worst.
Bogans bogeys lol. Cult following.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ride past Wantima golf course a fair bit. He used to be the pro there and had a billboard out front etc, but I don't think he is anymore. Onto bigger and better things I guess. Anyhows, seems like a good dude. Hope he goes well this weekend.

Attachments

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bounced back well from an average round 2.Another 68 overnight and clearly best round of the day, is gonna rue those 2 doubles in Rd 1 I feel but being 3 back he is in the best position to catch the very solid Scottie Scheffler..if he can be caught, his save on 18 was sensational that 3rd shot after a hacker like tee shot and made from a long way out was special!