News Cameron McInnes potentially on the outer

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Smith works if you run another 9 on the bench... For us that would mean JMK or Katoa still yuck. Would mean we need to sign 2 hookers when we've struggled to get just 1
I think that's JMK's ideal role. It'll be for 10-20 minutes because Brandon goes too hard to play 80. I'm really big on an attacking hooker for us.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think that's JMK's ideal role. It'll be for 10-20 minutes because Brandon goes too hard.
JMK is the safe bench option though, his running game is not threatening at all and imo would add nothing to the attack when he would come on. Could work but I'm sceptical

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate running top 30 on super coach .. dragons fan also. He said he couldn’t care less about him leaving said he’s a classy Andrew McCullough. I would be happy if McInnes signs with us

Malla

Reaction score
Can't believe he is only 26. Thought he was 30

Would be a no brainer to sign him.

Malla

Reaction score
How shit are the dragons as an organisation, they make McInnes captain one year, usher him out the door the next.
All because their 1.2million dollar man is a fragile little bitch

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My mate running top 30 on super coach .. dragons fan also. He said he couldn’t care less about him leaving said he’s a classy Andrew McCullough. I would be happy if McInnes signs with us
The game last season where he threw that big dummy and sliced through to score a beauty of a try highlights that he has class. He just works so hard that he sometimes takes that out of his game.

For attacking flair and speed then Clark is the go.

For a balanced hard worker who will tighten our middle and boost our line speed McInnes is the go.

Personally I want Clark more but wouldn't be upset with either.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game last season where he threw that big dummy and sliced through to score a beauty of a try highlights that he has class. He just works so hard that he sometimes takes that out of his game.

For a balanced hard worker who will tighten our middle and boost our line speed McInnes is the go.

Would GLADLY take either of these; or one of the Melbourne options for next year. I cant see how they can get all 3 (Grant/B Smith/C Smith) to work and get good game time

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would GLADLY take either of these; or one of the Melbourne options for next year. I cant see how they can get all 3 (Grant/B Smith/C Smith) to work and get good game time
It'd have to be C. Smith halfback, Grant hooker and B. Smith lock.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK did this last week too though :P

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have we tabled him an offer yet?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Maybe we can throw at both and if we happen to land both we can put McInnes at lock

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I missing something? Brandon smith at prop now and we want him at hooker?

If he's a prop he isn't going t one the live wire hooker we want surely? I've never seen him play personally I'm just looking at him on paper!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I missing something? Brandon smith at prop now and we want him at hooker?

If he's a prop he isn't going t one the live wire hooker we want surely? I've never seen him play personally I'm just looking at him on paper!
Yeah but your a dropkick