Cameron Ciraldo

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still love you TAS, you're still the one and we are having fun, but be careful. I would hate to see you banned; TK would not be the same without you
If I get banned I'll deserve it and not argue. Truth be told mods are doing a top job, and it's not right of me to bring them into my trolling.

That being said, I'm still upset a certain mod had turned down my advances. I'm a prime catch me tells you.

We're having fun mate. It's all good. You're still a **** tho

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing I was going to complain that there was nothing in that for me. Thanks for thinking of me mate. I really appreciate it.

You're still a **** btw. But my ****.

When's this tag team mud wrestling match?
WHEN?? , we are right in the middle of it right know, there's mud and shit flying every where
1713082114524.png

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better times ahead bro, and lord knows we waited long enough.
Definitely this team and club have turned the corner big time.
Just look at all our juniors right up to NSW cup how well were performing.
We have a huge following which have stuck solid for years on end constantly out numbering other fans on game day-look at Good Friday for example.
I personally have full faith in the system.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful bro you are going to fry that last brain cell and it seems like you really need it.
Wow! What a cum back Morondog, how am I'm going to match that, on one last brain cell, you are really slipping, I was expecting something much more becoming of you, like two Dicks or No balls but you disappointed and went straight to the brain, I guess you better tag your partner maybe he can comeback with a better shot.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow! What a cum back Morondog, how am I'm going to match that, on one last brain cell, you are really slipping, I was expecting something much more becoming of you, like two Dicks or No balls but you disappointed and went straight to the brain, I guess you better tag your partner maybe he can comeback with a better shot.
So how do you think Ciraldo is going as a coach?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. This is why I love the Kennel at times. All a bit of fun.
It has to be fun mate we all support this great club.
There is nothing better than having a good laugh and taking the piss a bit.
Anyway CC has this team humming along,what I love most is seeing every player that gets a call up really having a go.
I reckon two seasons we’ll be right up there.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It has to be fun mate we all support this great club.
There is nothing better than having a good laugh and taking the piss a bit.
Anyway CC has this team humming along,what I love most is seeing every player that gets a call up really having a go.
I reckon two seasons we’ll be right up there.
I'm with ya mate. Gotta have a laugh.

I'm really happy with CC. Have been for a while.

Everything takes time and I'm glad we are as it shows we're looking to get everything right.

We're doing well