Cameron Ciraldo: The Sopranos of Coaching

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
People get high and then get the brilliant idea to create an account on TK, poor TK members.
Imagine that thought process.
of all things to do when gets high ‘let’s troll kennel’
Makes me lol thinking about it in real time

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unlike the Pokemon version of this, I only got a sentence or three in before I realised this wasn't for me. I haven't even watched more than a few episodes of The Sopranos. So regardless of the quality of the analogy that was being made, I wasn't going to get it.

We all start somewhere on the kennel. At least these are well enough written that the spelling doesn't make me cringe, there's punctuation and creativity without it seemingly being bait to start shit fights.

This place has seen many members here become intolerant of anyone that is even slightly out of the box. The intolerance comes with wanting more from the team.

If there's another analogy to anything non football related this place will be merciless to the op.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Unlike the Pokemon version of this, I only got a sentence or three in before I realised this wasn't for me. I haven't even watched more than a few episodes of The Sopranos. So regardless of the quality of the analogy that was being made, I wasn't going to get it.

We all start somewhere on the kennel. At least these are well enough written that the spelling doesn't make me cringe, there's punctuation and creativity without it seemingly being bait to start shit fights.

This place has seen many members here become intolerant of anyone that is even slightly out of the box. The intolerance comes with wanting more from the team.

If there's another analogy to anything non football related this place will be merciless to the op.
Yeah imma agree with this. I remember ppl used to love things fresh here and now there is so much bitterness. I’m not sure if it’s the same people or other members are coming in wit negativity (maybe to cause friction between fans?) or it’s just society losing their spark but ppl are losing their fun

Dyldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disclaimer: these posts are purely fictional and are written to entertain the members here on the offseason. Light-hearted humour that hopefully brightens someone’s day.

I don’t wish to cause offense or agitate anyone here.
Good effort mate.. bit of light humour never hurt anyone.. Don’t listen to the negative c&$ts on here.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Swear some c**ts on here live on the doll on life support opening there window for a glimpse of sunlight and eat ramen and crack for breakfest.
Noodles cheaper than ramen fyi
As is calling up northmead McDonald’s and saying ‘Omg got the wrong order can I have my right order?’ And then getting it.

ILiveForDib

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Noodles cheaper than ramen fyi
As is calling up northmead McDonald’s and saying ‘Omg got the wrong order can I have my right order?’ And then getting it.
Refunding the Uber eats order with the shabeb is how it’s done get them to pay you to.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No mate, this has gun written all over it, banned from creating threads so just creates another account ..
I disagree. I’m with @DinkumDog
Has the Jewish paws of Max Power or the greasy Greek dude. I can’t recall which one.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fmd I'll have to wake up this morning and get myself a gun after suffering through a quarter of that dribble