Bye bye Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I see a little bit of Jeff Robson in Frawley.

Good thing. What we need.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Des wont put a 700k player in the bench
2. Our forwards were on fire. ANY half would have flourished in our team last night

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds is good when the forwards do there job. His bad games come when nothing is happening and he tries too hard...

If frawley stays at 7, controlling the game and building pressure, grub will flourish off the back of that.
100% Reynolds was close to his prime last night , he's an electric player , a support player .. Wouldn't give him up for anyone else.
Can't think of anyone else on the team who has his passion , or work ethic , the bloke just doesn't give up. He's on his way to greatness

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye can fuck off back to India for all I care.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd drop RFM/Eastwood and run Mbye as a Utility so he can earn his spot again.
RFM will go as he got very little game time which would mean he's gone mbye/reynolds bench rotating with lichaa

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it too early to start throwing Frawleys name up for origin?

-Nasheed
Yeah, suburb of origin you funny fuk. I love your posts man. You crack me up. I bet my nut sack you are some white I T dude that loves being a keyboard troll. Its hilariuos some of the shit you say.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye is a naturally gifted footballer, unfortunately he's a lazy sh!t... Reynolds has the heart of a lion and wants to be evolved in everything , however he has the brain size of a pea and very little skills

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fck, trust Bulldogs to have their supposedly star player deserve to be dropped 5 games in to his big 4 year contract. FFS

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fck, trust Bulldogs to have their supposedly star player deserve to be dropped 5 games in to his big 4 year contract. FFS
First we're told we're not dropping players that deserve to be dropped (Ie. Tony Williams for the last 4 years) and the moment we do, we're ridiculed. Can't win!

For a player getting paid the amount he is and playing the way he is, deserves to earn his stripes back. He was outplayed in every facet by a guy that's probably making under $100k a year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why can't he earn his stripes back the hard way in NSW cup?

Lichaa is a back up at best and Hoppa is only available here and there so he can easily earn his way back in that way.

Watching Granville control nth qld crushers tonight made me realise how badly we lack a number 9.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
First we're told we're not dropping players that deserve to be dropped (Ie. Tony Williams for the last 4 years) and the moment we do, we're ridiculed. Can't win!

For a player getting paid the amount he is and playing the way he is, deserves to earn his stripes back. He was outplayed in every facet by a guy that's probably making under $100k a year.
If you read his post again he was saying that it's our luck that a player we have just given a 4 year deal to and is supposedly a superstar already deserves to be dropped... basically the same point you are correctly making.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye never will be a halfback or five eight with the Bulldogs play structure simply because they are first receivers on left and right sides. He can't call the shots to drive the forwards around.

He is an excellent running back But unfortunately suffers from left side syndrome... he can only play left side. So he would only go well at left centre (try to take the no.3 off JMoz) and maybe fullback.

He may go okay at dummy half as he can throw a pass and is really quick over the first 40 metres. But in defence I don't think so, there would be too much heavy traffic coming his way.

So whoever decided he was worth $800K a season wasn't real smart. You don't give that much to a player who in all reality can only be a success at left centre.

Last edited:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you read his post again he was saying that it's our luck that a player we have just given a 4 year deal to and is supposedly a superstar already deserves to be dropped... basically the same point you are correctly making.
Oh hahaha yep I see it now! Sorry Desler! :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mbye never will be a halfback or five eight with the Bulldogs play structure simply because they are first receivers on left and right sides. He can't call the shots to drive the forwards around.

He is an excellent running back But unfortunately suffers from left side syndrome... he can only play left side. So he would only go well at left centre (try to take the no.3 off JMoz) and maybe fullback.

He may go okay at dummy half as he can throw a pass and is really quick over the first 40 metres. But in defence I don't think so, there would be too much heavy traffic coming his way.

So whoever decided he was worth $800K a season wasn't real smart. You don't give that much to a player who in all reality can only be a success at left centre.
I'm sorry but that is an absolute load of bs lol. He can only play left side? He has played both left and right centre and has even played on the right edge while in the halves. He has no problems passing on either side.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM is ok... didnt get enough game time and was good when he came on... he will be ok for us

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that is an absolute load of bs lol. He can only play left side? He has played both left and right centre and has even played on the right edge while in the halves. He has no problems passing on either side.
Yeah... okay :grinning:

Last edited:

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From an optimistic view, it could spark mbye into the half we wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.