News By Stuart Thomas / Expert(Roar) -Based on Kikau’s feeble first-up performance, fans concerned Bulldogs have dug up another T-Rex

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do you still think that after last night?! Ipap was shit for Tigers.
TBF, I don't know how much of that falls on him. With a sub-par spine, their whole team looked rudderless (maybe not as much as last year but still...).

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If there was no sin bin Manly would have probably won 13-6 or some shit like that. And if there was no sin bin and we didn't kick out on the full 4 times then the score would have probably been 7-6 to Manly. If there was no sin bin, no kicking out on the full and Burton wasn't playing we win 6-0.
That's how I saw it, weren't scoring more than 1 try.
They would have scored another try at least somehow but yeah I saw it similar to you. This makes the loss even more disappointing.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also worried that this guy is going to turn into a TRex 2.0

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Next minute, Kiki scores a double on Saturday lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I mentioned this elsewhere. Kikau is the icing to your cake. He isn’t the fundamental ingredient. He won’t win you a game. He won’t make 50 tackles or run for 200m week in week out. But he will improve something that is good.

Let’s just give it a week or 2 because asides from opposed sessions this is the first full game with kikau Burton alamoti and fox. These players will learn each others game. They will learn when to cut when yo give early ball when to hold it and then things will click.

Look how long it took burton and fox to get their combo happening. Then after that they were instinctive in attack for each other.
Kiki is and was always a luxury signing. We need a team of SS Utes before buying a few Lambos

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kikau is a gun and consistent as fuck. Sunday was just an off day for him..you could see how disappointed he was
Bro he was burning when he had to come off in the trials.

He isn't even on our radar of problems with this crappy team.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ultimately Kiks was short on match fitness, he looked gassed - training level fitness and match fitness are two very different things. The bloke played 5 mins in a trial, he’ll come good.

We have other sh!t to fix like our spine and middles.

upside is, Reed is in our spine, that’s 1 out of 4 covered. Burton i’m not counting as a reliable fill for our spine until we see him consistently delivering - he’s delivered in only a handful of games, his scale of good games versus bad or non-existent varies way too much.

Oluapo is another upside topic but we obviously need to see him at the top level to figure him out, early signs are very good.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit articles are what the Roar is famous for. Kikau has proved himself consistently at all levels of the game. Trex had the odd amazing game and was a passenger every other throughout his career. The only comparison is that they are both islanders.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sooo, he's flop after just one mediocre performance, typical kennel post!
I will point out that Steve Mortimer, Terry Lamb, and the Oger etc etc all had rotten games from time to time.