BUZZ tweet

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ignore Buzz.
Its round 4, and other than the Eels game where we were shit and were never in it, we have had every chance to win the other 3 games.

Its disappointing we are 1 from 4 and only beat the wooden spooners, but only due to some lack of polish and some contentious decisions, we havent got a second win.

We aren't smart enough to be a top 8 team this year, but hope we can get better st converting our chances.

Roosters will be tough, as will Storm. But we really need to win a couple or 3 games in a row to dismiss these kinds of articles...
Marki, this f’wit would still find something to whinge about even if we won the comp!

He & his mates have a clear agenda against the Club & Gus

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pointless. He should be reporting on titans, and how bad there season looking. Or how Penrith looking at another GF, potentially four on the trot. Why would u bother reporting on us. We are no where this year, not even a story
True. Or knights averaging 2 tries per game

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bro… I got no idea what he’s on about.
My bad on the 9th (they finished 6th and 4 points just inside the 8 - also lost round 1 of finals, not much difference, also they had an insane draw and pretty much didn't beat anyone inside the 8 the whole season), but it doesn't change the point I'm making either. They aren't certainties for the 8. Anyone that isn't Titan, Bulldog, Dragon and Tiger (smashed Shark last week) can make the 8.

You guys get upset when there's a "negative" headline but we're currently the 2nd worst team after round 4 (pending Tiger performance tomorrow, but even then they have Shark smashing in the bank).

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My bad on the 9th (they finished 6th and 4 points just inside the 8 - also lost round 1 of finals, not much difference, also they had an insane draw and pretty much didn't beat anyone inside the 8 the whole season), but it doesn't change the point I'm making either. They aren't certainties for the 8. Anyone that isn't Titan, Bulldog, Dragon and Tiger (smashed Shark last week) can make the 8.

You guys get upset when there's a "negative" headline but we're currently the 2nd worst team after round 4 (pending Tiger performance tomorrow, but even then they have Shark smashing in the bank).
I don’t know about this you guys gets upset” nonsense. I am not even talking about our performances. I’m just pointing out sharks are a finals team which they have been the last couple years and currently sitting in 4th. It’s an inaccurate take no matter which way you spin it. Aren’t the warriors a finals team also and the sharks beat them in round 1?

As for tigers they won 5 games last year they have to beat somebody some time that doesn’t change that sharks are a finals team.

Last edited:

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Considering Gus has already signed at last three of the best young halves in the game, the suggestion Bulldogs are being avoided doesn't hold water.
(Scotch maybe. But not water)
This tweet does give away an agenda. Especially as it is pretty bleeding obvious all the churn in players was actually deadwood being cut out.
And the green shoots are starting to sprout.
For example, the Flegg side is noticeably bigger, faster and smarter than opposition juniors.
And the new guys in firsts are definitely players who put their hearts into the game.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait to we start being successful again, there is going to be some pain for some people.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb article, one extra try across the four games would put us roughly on par with last year's average. Every man and his dog knows kikau scored against cronulla so problem solved.