BUZZ: the full-time flare-up viewers missed (Naden & Dufty)

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arguing about which one of them is the worst bulldogs recruit ever.

They patched things up afterwards though when Aaron Woods walked into the sheds and said “Boys, please”
Dylan Napa called them on the phone to weigh in to the conversation

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there, :blush: I’ve never posted on here LOL - I just like to follow the dogs news on here and read your awesome opinions. :-) But I tried uploading the video on here then I’ve realised I had to upload it on YouTube, so just for you guys I’ve uploaded it on YouTube :laughing: hope it works!!!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there, :blush: I’ve never posted on here LOL - I just like to follow the dogs news on here and read your awesome opinions. :-) But I tried uploading the video on here then I’ve realised I had to upload it on YouTube, so just for you guys I’ve uploaded it on YouTube :laughing: hope it works!!!
why is this news when it clearly looks like they are just joking

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like they where joking, but if they weren’t fmd no 1 even came to help the midget.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
SPOTTED

A flare-up between Bulldogs fullback Matt Dufty and his former teammate Brent Naden at full-time at Leichhardt. It wasn’t picked up on TV because Fox Sports crossed straight to CommBank Stadium for the Sea Eagles v Eels.

Pussy fight

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine one through a hit, would be like watching two high school girls fight over a guy.