Buzz stirring the pot…

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4BB673A5-BA18-49D6-AFEA-EB329660B8CB.png
Thoughts on who the captain on the outer may be?

Assume it’s not Jacko, he seems to be popular among the playing group.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
surely its the knights?
My thoughts as well. Knights are so desperate to retain their quality player that they cut him slack time aftertime. Others in the squad are punished for being late to the bus yet......

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rothfield is supposed to be a journalist. It is his job to break stories, not vague non-specific innuendoes that don't actually say anything. If he actually knows anything - which I doubt - his only possible reason for not publishing what he knows would be to avoid embarrassing his source. More likely, he knows what the rest of us know about the Newcastle toilet incident, and has waited for a slow news day to embellish it just a bit.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could also be any one of the 17 Tigers captains.

Buzz has bellyache right down the list on top coaches ... he's still my no 1 coach even if the storm did struggle a bit this season.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way the story is written it's not a club with a caretaker coach. That rules Bulldogs, Tigers and Warriors out.

It's most likely Knights, but could easily be Titans or Manly. Not too sure it's Manly though as the smoke there is around the coaching staff rather than the players...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The way the story is written it's not a club with a caretaker coach. That rules Bulldogs, Tigers and Warriors out.

It's most likely Knights, but could easily be Titans or Manly. Not too sure it's Manly though as the smoke there is around the coaching staff rather than the players...
cant see it being titans as can't see there players having an issue with tino.
i reckon it can only be knights or manly

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DCE was sent to a speaking councillor early in his career by Manly.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DCE is a flop, you can just tell by the way the **** talks. Soft flop. Some channel 9 bloke just said it’s the turbo brothers that have a problem with him