Buzz : lichaa, hiku, Stewart bros and inu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This a stupid article. When did Lichaa say that he was coming to the Dogs because of Fifita? As for him playing NSW Cup it's the dumbest thing I've seen. Peter Sharp's job is to get the Sharks to the finals in 2014. If Lichaa is the best hooker the club has then he should play in 2014. Players move clubs all the time that is the nature of the salary cap these days. If every player who was moving got dropped to NSW Cup then the league would be pretty crap

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This a stupid article. When did Lichaa say that he was coming to the Dogs because of Fifita? As for him playing NSW Cup it's the dumbest thing I've seen. Peter Sharp's job is to get the Sharks to the finals in 2014. If Lichaa is the best hooker the club has then he should play in 2014. Players move clubs all the time that is the nature of the salary cap these days. If every player who was moving got dropped to NSW Cup then the league would be pretty crap
Would like to see a head coach who has announced he is leaving next year being dropped to nsw cup coach until the next year.....would they like that or is that different? At the end of the day DeGoise (whatever on the spelling) and Morris are the worse hookers in the game.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would he stay with a second rate team with little future and a disqualified coach who apparently doesnt like him. Flanagan was the guy who demoted him to reggies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
IM easy either way. If he plays for us i trust Des knows best, but i also dont know exactly why we need him just yet. We have Ennis for a year or 2 more, and MBye for after that if he learns to tackle and make better decisions.

Isnt a great loss if he didnt come, because he wasnt a must have to start with. So im MEH if he stays or goes tbh. I wasnt calling my friends to tell them when we signed him in the first place.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
View attachment 21236 according to dumbass dothfield lichaa is having second thoughts about coming to us? What u think guys?
good player, would love to have him. no great loss if he doesnt come.
we have mbye and we can always offer the grub another 2 or 3 years
fullback is a priority enough though perrett is doing a good job at the moment

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish I can meet these scum motherfukers in real life, give me 5 mins with them and I promise they will never talk shit again.

F***ing sick of these scum c***s.
I like your style, I wonder what you would do to them to never talk shit again!! Lol

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more.

The fear of having to actually work to stay out of NSW Cup scares a lot of these guys. They also know they'll cop it if they're not up to standard (eg. T-Rex).
at least we know the dogs wont tolerate garbage player attitudes and negative statements. he wants to be careful verbalising opinions. if he doesn't want to come, tell us, piss off, and enjoy nsw cup with cronulla

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I work for a company which has no money, no future and a successfull business comes along which has safe and secure future offers me a job, growth opportunities, best mentor in the market and paying me 3 times what my current doomed for failure employer is paying me. Makes sense to me to stay with my current employer.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If des select drury lowe ahead of inu then we may have an issue on that front. Howevr the rest is dribble the turd is making up as usual
Des has his reasons for keeping Inu in reggies a little longer im sure, but i hope to God he plays ahead of Low next week. Low IMO isnt FG material yet. His defence is holden cup.

And the stewart Bros. I guess they would die of shock if they come here and found out that hardly anybody at the dogs wants them here. They would have a higher opinion of themselves than we do.

PLEASE VOTE NO TO STEWARTS lol.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I work for a company which has no money, no future and a successfull business comes along which has safe and secure future offers me a job, growth opportunities, best mentor in the market and paying me 3 times what my current doomed for failure employer is paying me. Makes sense to me to stay with my current employer.
Yeah great way of putting into reality terms mate, problem is these guys have no idea on reality.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
That piece is nothing but BS from buzz trying to rock the boat in the hope that lichaa will remain at sharks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
That piece is nothing but BS from buzz trying to rock the boat in the hope that lichaa will remain at sharks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeh maybe. Only problem with that may be if Lichaa is fully signed by now, or did if he only has a MOU like Fifita had? I suppose theres a chance if all parties agree to it any contract can be legally broken.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the thing weve got to watch is now flannagan has re signed hell be in his ear

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hurry up ASADA and tear the Sharks apart and end some players careers.

Then they'll stop being so mouthy, and Rothfield will retire.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hurry up ASADA and tear the Sharks apart and end some players careers.

Then they'll stop being so mouthy, and Rothfield will retire.
Or drink himself to death...oh wait, he already is doing that. DRINK FASTER YOU DEGENERATE!

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Looks like you work for the govt.haha
Sounds like the labour rats both state and federal, deserting the sinking ship.
Knew their time was up. Took up roles in the private sector for heaps more money before the ship went down.
Cronulla is no different. they have no future prospects as far as a premiership goes.
Gallen has his money plus the incentive he is receiving for talking their young guns out of signing contracts elsewhere.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Lichaa story reeks of shite -- if Fifita went to the ARU, would Lichaa follow him? All his mates play for the Dogs.

You forgot about your current employer demoting you and giving your position to an employee who is worse at his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.