Buzz Finally Calls It As It Is - As Hooper Fails To Defend CHN

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let canberra take chn. Then we up anti on topine. Its all pretty simple to do unless your an anderson.
Use this opportunity to better our side not stew on a loss, if robinson and politis thought he could tackle he would already be at ckooks or storm.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also mentioned gus was being sounded out about coming back to belmore in some capacity

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also mentioned gus was being sounded out about coming back to belmore in some capacity
Who does the sounding out though?
Apparently Gould doesn’t get on with the Anderson’s.
Hill?

Regardless, I would love it to be true

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who does the sounding out though?
Apparently Gould doesn’t get on with the Anderson’s.
Hill?

Regardless, I would love it to be true
Gus and baz are both managed by the same manager, wayne beavis from memory.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting how they also said that Gould could be at the Bulldogs too in some capacity if Lynne was to not be there as its no secret they can’t stand one another.
Will carry Lynne out on my shoulders tomorrow lads, what station should I drop her at?

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ikin asked if Barrett would get support from a senior figure and they all said that Gus Gould's name keeps popping up but won't happen while the Anderson's are there. Buzz then asked what if Lynne goes which would be likely, they all said then it would be a different story...
Gould to head the rival ticket we keep hearing about?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus is pulling the strings on this whole show, went out of his way to mention that he had"nt spoken to barrett about coaching the dogs on his podcast last week but was seen having a coffee with barrett and hill two days before it was produced.Get it done Gus

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If I remember rightly Gould can't be on any ticket, I don't believe that he is a football club member.

Go Dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting how they also said that Gould could be at the Bulldogs too in some capacity if Lynne was to not be there as its no secret they can’t stand one another.
That would be a perfect way to top things off.!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If any of you get a chance, check out the replay of tonight's NRL 360. Just after the 20min mark they start on all things Bulldogs & cover some very interesting points.

I never thought I would say it, BUT FINALLY I must credit Phil Rothfield for calling Bullshit on CHN'S attitude where he is acting as if he is in a position of power when it was he who did wrong.

That "Moon Head" James Hooper tried to defend it & said that CHN apologised for his mistake. Buzz then said that he never heard of such an apology & questioned where & when it happened. I know I never hear it.

Buzz continually went on saying that CHN is not showing any remorse for his actions, Hooper disagrees & tries to fob it off but makes himself look like a bigger clown that what he is.

It is not hard to see that Ricky Stuart is right up Hoopers clacker in order to help shake the tree for CHN to fall out of the Bulldogs & into Canberra. Hooper recently pushed hard the notion of CHN fuming at his treatment from the club in 2 separate stories on 2 different days that were virtually exactly the same.

I am sick of these Journo's pushing the agenda's of their buddies who are pulling the strings behind the scene.
We all know Hooper is a fucking idiot.
I once heard him say Jarryd Hayne would be the greatest footballer (he might of said athlete) Australia has ever produced.

That was when Hayne was trying out to play American football. There was a lot in the press here when he was trying out for the 49ers.

However I used to work for GE, I worked in the United States for almost 2 years and have friends there. Some who are big Steelers fans, I asked them.

Hayne wasn't even a blip on the football radar there. That's how big an idiot Hooper is, wouldn't know the truth if someone was shoving a red hot poker up his arse.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time I agree with buzz . How much of a crock of shit is hooper ? Such a wanker has it out for us . Buzz is right .