Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We're the first team since Origin started to lose a GF to a team with halves that had no Origin or International experience. I'd take the Souths halves over ours anyday.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since I'm still upset, I say we need to fix the following positions....

Ask me again in a couple of days when I'm cooled down lol
1. James graham
2. Bupa
3. Jimmy the bulldog
4. King James
5. Vaso James
6. The angry man from down the street
7. Captain James
9. Sir James

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bugger me. We made the Grand Final and even after losing our number 9, having a half back that didn't touch the ball, we still stayed in it for 70 minutes and once again you're all looking to rebuild the entire team from scratch.

Would you be happy if we sign Foran and DCE even though our so called rubbish halves out played them a couple of weeks ago?

You know who we should really sign... New fans.
Here here!
We are upset at the loss, we chocked worse than the Swans but we will be Back.
We don't need to sign a fullback we have Perrett. But our halves didn't gel tonight, the killer was the dropped ball

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Stewart
2. Perrett / Thompson / Rona
3. Lafai
4. J.Morris
5. B.Morris
6. Mbye
7. Hodkinson
8. Tolman
9. Reynolds
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Williams / Pritchard
13. Eastwood
14. Browne
15. Finucane
16. Klemmer
17. Lichaa

Would only add Kas if he loses weight and actually tries to fulfil his potential.

Waterboy
Reaction score
Here here!
We are upset at the loss, we chocked worse than the Swans but we will be Back.
We don't need to sign a fullback we have Perrett. But our halves didn't gel tonight, the killer was the dropped ball
Basic skill errors killed the doggies, just like it killed the swans.
Reynolds is just frustrating to watch, you just know he is going clobber someone and give away a penalty. changes is a must for the dogs next year. Give them credit they did hang in there for at least 60+mins

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely need a proper fullback.. No good having those sweeping plays and peritt is the last man with the ball..

Someone like jarryd hayne or Brett Stuart with a change of pace and a great pass is needed.

Let's be honest hoskason and Reynolds are too slow..

When have you ever seen them race away for a try like Jamie soward, Mitchell Pearce or Jonathon thurston? Never.. No attack at all.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Definitely need a proper fullback.. No good having those sweeping plays and peritt is the last man with the ball..

Someone like jarryd hayne or Brett Stuart with a change of pace and a great pass is needed.

Let's be honest hoskason and Reynolds are too slow..

When have you ever seen them race away for a try like Jamie soward, Mitchell Pearce or Jonathon thurston? Never.. No attack at all.
Hoskason that's a new one

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Dont worry guys we will the comp in 2024.1974 lost grand final
1984 won the grand final
1994 lost the grand final
2004 won the grand final
2014 lost the grand final
2024 we are going to win the grand final
Not good enough. We need to win one in the next two year otherwise will be become the team not to win one for 43 years. This is a not a stat to have around your neck.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
Bugger me. We made the Grand Final and even after losing our number 9, having a half back that didn't touch the ball, we still stayed in it for 70 minutes and once again you're all looking to rebuild the entire team from scratch.

Would you be happy if we sign Foran and DCE even though our so called rubbish halves out played them a couple of weeks ago?

You know who we should really sign... New fans.
Well said mate!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cannot understand the support given to Mbye. His service from dummy half is way to slow. He doesnt pick the best ball receiver, always looking for Graham. I honestly do not believe he is FG material. I just hope he was.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot understand the support given to Mbye. His service from dummy half is way to slow. He doesnt pick the best ball receiver, always looking for Graham. I honestly do not believe he is FG material. I just hope he was.
He is not a hooker it's not his natural position you could tell that last night he was waiting to be told what to do he looked lost

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Our halves get us to a Grand Final and also win a State of Origin, but suddenly they are the worst ever.

It's our supporters that sometimes are the worst ever. I dare any of you to say the things you say on these forums to Hokko and Reynolds faces.

Damn keyboard heroes, please go support someone else

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our halves get us to a Grand Final and also win a State of Origin, but suddenly they are the worst ever.

It's our supporters that sometimes are the worst ever. I dare any of you to say the things you say on these forums to Hokko and Reynolds faces.

Damn keyboard heroes, please go support someone else
Dude. People on the kennel have been saying it all year about our halves! They didnt get us to a grand final, our forwards did. SOO was won off the back of Hayne, in origin he was the effective kicker from fullback!!! Our outside backs lacked because our halves couldn't create the link between the forwards and backs.... Mate they bleed blue, they have done it tough, I get all that... BUT I don't want to lose another GF!!!

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Dude. People on the kennel have been saying it all year about our halves! They didnt get us to a grand final, our forwards did. SOO was won off the back of Hayne, in origin he was the effective kicker from fullback!!! Our outside backs lacked because our halves couldn't create the link between the forwards and backs.... Mate they bleed blue, they have done it tough, I get all that... BUT I don't want to lose another GF!!!
i'd rather make a GF and lose it than not make it at all

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perrett
Rona
Lafai
Morris
Loko
Reynolds
K. Beale
Tolman
Hodko
Graham (c)
Jackson
Williams
Eastwood
Kasiano
Klemmer
Pritchard
Lichaa

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Perrett
Rona
Lafai
Morris
Loko
Reynolds
K. Beale
Tolman
Hodko
Graham (c)
Jackson
Williams
Eastwood
Kasiano
Klemmer
Pritchard
Lichaa
I would honestly be disappointed if:

-We signed a new fullback that wasn't Hayne
-We signed Princess Kurtley Beale III
-We had Hodko in 9
-We had a bench hooker

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
If you don't want to lose another GF then we might as well not try and make it. You cannot guarantee a GF win no matter who is in our team.

We achieved more than 14 other clubs, yes we didn't win, but we still had more of a shot than everyone else. If that is not good enough for you then maybe you should consider following something other than sports, cause you will almost always feel down.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We don't need anyone, that wasn't the team that beat the Panthers.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would honestly be disappointed if:

-We signed a new fullback that wasn't Hayne
-We signed Princess Kurtley Beale III
-We had Hodko in 9
-We had a bench hooker
There is no chance in this world Lichaa will be capable of 80min games for 26 rounds. The way the game is played today it takes a young hooker a minimum of 2 years to be a complete 80 min hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.