Butthurt eagles at it again: Daily Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eaglerockno1
Posted at 9:37 PM July 28, 2012

"Doggies run will come to an end. This is a club that cheated the comp and rapped an innocent girl. God won't let them succeed.. Just like the storm."

Last time I checked there were no laws against rapping (unless maybe its played too loud or too late).

I can't say it's my cup of tea, but musical preference is very much an individual thing.
Ha! Thanks.

My dad (now retired) was an English teacher, so he kept me on track with the spelling!

OMG OMG OMG you stuffed up big time mister!

Your Dad would be ashamed of you! You may be able to spell, but your punctuation failed big time!

PS - I'm halfway through Haz's autobiography. It's (note the ' ) a brilliant read! Thank you so much :grinning:

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When you post a comment on a telegraph article, it doesn't go straight up. The newspaper pick the ones that they post. That means that they have picked to post that dribble. If I was the club I would look at legal action.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When you post a comment on a telegraph article, it doesn't go straight up. The newspaper pick the ones that they post. That means that they have picked to post that dribble. If I was the club I would look at legal action.
i think its more of a screening process and not a selection process, the default action is to post every comment after a quick check for swearing etc

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the tele should not have let it go up on their site, I tried to reply but they did not post my reply. It is nothing but slander

P

Paint.

maybe its because Tupac looks FOB... and Inu is FOB, Dymock is FOB, Pritchard is FOB, so Tupac plays for the Bulldogs and raps girls.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club should be made aware of it and let Todd Greenberg deal with it, he would get an apology out of the tele for sure.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I was taunted at my sons rugby game on Saturday because I have a dogs Polo on. The cap scandal was used over and over againg so I simply replied with, it was money well spent because we won in 2004:grinning:

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly only have supporters because Centerlink are yet to field a club in the NRL.
Well they lost support of the gays as their Ian Roberts lube ovbiously hasn't and doesn't cure butthurt.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think its more of a screening process and not a selection process, the default action is to post every comment after a quick check for swearing etc
Not the case. I posted on there to point out (politely and without insulting him) that "Buzz" was being arrogant and flat out dishonest about his "I knew Barba would be an amazing fullback all along" routine. That never got posted, although it was reasonable and not abusive.

Certainly less slanderous that allowing unproven rape allegations to be published.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Comments sections are a farce, they allow free speech and are selective in publishing them.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I was surprised to see that comment on there as well. I think the bad spelling was maybe to avoid foul language being picked up. He should be more worried about his club and it going to the sh!ts.... See what I did there <<<<

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let the sour crouts sh1t sling, we are on top and Aussies always try to undermine tall poppies, it's how they are.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not the case. I posted on there to point out (politely and without insulting him) that "Buzz" was being arrogant and flat out dishonest about his "I knew Barba would be an amazing fullback all along" routine. That never got posted, although it was reasonable and not abusive.

Certainly less slanderous that allowing unproven rape allegations to be published.
well i stand corrected there

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i stand corrected there
There are, of course, two other options:

a) I'm a lot ruder and more offensive than I intend to be, or than I think I am;
b) They publish anything provided it doesn't politely point out the arrogance and lies of their own flawless and infallible staff like "Buzz".

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
There are, of course, two other options:

a) I'm a lot ruder and more offensive than I intend to be, or than I think I am;
b) They publish anything provided it doesn't politely point out the arrogance and lies of their own flawless and infallible staff like "Buzz".
i think b is possible not a, you are nice

Status
Not open for further replies.