News Businesses owned by Chris Anderson, Kevin Moore go bust

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why doesn't this surprise me.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad these duds aren't involved with us anymore.
My dad told me when he was younger he knew someone who was really close with Phil Gould and Phil said Anderson was the hardest person to get along with apparently he is really angry all the time, and holds grudges. Do you ever think maybe these two were just pissed off at the way Kevin Moore was sacked ? Lynne and Chris must of had an agenda cause they were seriously so inept, we screamed for changes and they mocking birded us into thinking it was all gonna change and we were gonna be going forward onto bigger better things , have had more good news in the space of 1.5 months with great signings then we have in the entire years those idiots were running the show. So glad they are gone

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad told me when he was younger he knew someone who was really close with Phil Gould and Phil said Anderson was the hardest person to get along with apparently he is really angry all the time, and holds grudges. Do you ever think maybe these two were just pissed off at the way Kevin Moore was sacked ? Lynne and Chris must of had an agenda cause they were seriously so inept, we screamed for changes and they mocking birded us into thinking it was all gonna change and we were gonna be going forward onto bigger better things , have had more good news in the space of 1.5 months with great signings then we have in the entire years those idiots were running the show. So glad they are gone
Their can be be no doubt that some personalities are more difficult to deal than others, however the Andersons have the welfare of our club at heart, whereas Gould has a deep seated hatred against our club and wants to destroy it, anyone who is not aware of it, have either been living in a cocoon, restarted or not genuine supporters. BTW by advising Barrett to renege on his contract do you think that he was thinking of Barrett's welfare or the harm it would have done to our club.

Malla

Reaction score
What a surprise lol

How the fuck did Moore coach the 2009 team to one game off the GF.. or maybe that was Kimmorley doing all the coaching lol