• 5/8

Votes: 69 73.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got five class centres, why do we need another? Its covered
We have 3 NRL quality centres in the squad. Two of which won’t be playing centre. The other has questions over whether he still has it.

1. Crichton - arguably the best centre in the game. Will be playing fullback

2. Xerri - If he comes back close to where he left off is quality.

3. Burton - will be playing 6

We are actually short on quality centres. We have a host of players that can cover/play centre. Calling any of them class is a stretch though. They are nearly all are wingers that would cover centre. But none would be a walk up start in most other clubs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have 3 NRL quality centres in the squad. Two of which won’t be playing centre. The other has questions over whether he still has it.

1. Crichton - arguably the best centre in the game. Will be playing fullback

2. Xerri - If he comes back close to where he left off is quality.

3. Burton - will be playing 6

We are actually short on quality centres. We have a host of players that can cover/play centre. Calling any of them class is a stretch though. They are nearly all are wingers that would cover centre. But none would be a walk up start in most other clubs.
Tracey fullback

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracey fullback
I have no problem with Tracey or even Taaffe for that matter at fullback. Reality is Crichton will start at fullback. I think the only chance of Crichton not starting at fullback is Xerri bombs out in the trials and he is needed at centre.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have no problem with Tracey or even Taaffe for that matter at fullback. Reality is Crichton will start at fullback. I think the only chance of Crichton not starting at fullback is Xerri bombs out in the trials and he is needed at centre.
Na Taaffe and I'm protesting outside Belmore, hope he's no where near the 17.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na Taaffe and I'm protesting outside Belmore, hope he's no where near the 17.
I think Taaffe will play 7 in NSW Cup.
I think he has been bought in more as a half. Without any intention of playing him at fullback.

I think they will see him as the backup option for Sexton.

Be interesting to see where he slots in on the training paddock in the coming weeks.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Taaffe will play 7 in NSW Cup.
I think he has been bought in more as a half. Without any intention of playing him at fullback.

I think they will see him as the backup option for Sexton.

Be interesting to see where he slots in on the training paddock in the coming weeks.
Good point, will be just as interesting to see where the depth will play in cup as it is where some will play in 1st grade .. good indicator as to who’ll cover where if someone gets injured .. ..

Gus building an old school reggies side ?