Opinion Burton will be a top 3 half in the NRL in 2024

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cronk literally won b2b titles with 2 different teams & it was because of him.
Oh no.. Someone disagreed with Freakzilla and dared to have a different opinion.. Everyone is now automatically blocked.
I do it for fun. Sometimes even I don’t believe what I say but if it triggers @Freakzilla then it’s fair game.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do it for fun. Sometimes even I don’t believe what I say but if it triggers @Freakzilla then it’s fair game.
Pretty sure he blocked me so I don't have that effect anymore sadly.

I'm actually curious to know who has me on ignore, I only had Bradley accountant K on my list until I removed him yesterday

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s say top 5 in 2024 and we’ll agree to disagree. He’s certainly climbing the ranks rapidly!

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My boy is coming. Someone just give him an organising half to play with.

Maybe top 3 2024 was too bold since he's stuck with Hutcho. But 2025 or 2026 more realistic. Either way, King Burto will dominate.
Think having some other ball runners like Taffe, Kikau and Chrichton will encourage him to run… I was more impressed with his support play up the middle, off the Mann ball. This for me shows he is learning and he threw the ball for Taffe, kikau and supported that is the sort of half play that I think is where the doubters have been lurking.