Reaction score
Grubbers bring success. And it showed tonight

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kikau was the first player to meet the winger/fullback off of our long kicks and constantly backed up his tackles with a second. Of course he’s gonna be a bit tired playing 80 like that
Kikau's a ~60 minute player in a team that isn't dominant, he's going to get gassed in the back end.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He missed a lot of preseason with injury, gaining match fitness now, his best is still to come this year. He was very good combining with JAC last year don’t forget, go back and watch our tries from last year if you have forgotten
Some great tries came off his kicks last year but he just doesn’t have the knack to put his outside man into space. He could play centre and still use his kicking game.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The guy has no ball playing skills. No creativity whatsoever. Can't even use the best 2nd rower in the game to his advantage. He clearly didn't want to be out there today in the scorching sun.
18 others lmfao

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who do we have to sub him for? Our best option was Okunbor (lol) and I think he came on for Waddell (fair). Not 100% though
Okunbor came on for Preston. Could've shifted RFM to the left edge for a spell.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Kikau's a ~60 minute player in a team that isn't dominant, he's going to get gassed in the back end.
That’s why I said last week he would have a rest which he did. It’s the best way to play him and how Penrith utilised him.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Okunbor came on for Preston. Could've shifted RFM to the left edge for a spell.
I just can’t wait for TPJ to come back and hopefully Thompson comes earlier than expected. Add that to Davey and Patolo returning from injury and we have some competition for bench spots which we havnt had in a minute

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Happy that he was playing on both sides. And he’s still definitely a five eighth
All he needed was to come right, and he should continue. All the talk has been about our left edge but our right has been far better. Deadly team if we finally start clicking on the left like expected

silva

Utility
Reaction score
All he needed was to come right, and he should continue. All the talk has been about our left edge but our right has been far better. Deadly team if we finally start clicking on the left like expected
The left will fire ..combinations are building there and it is targeted by defence

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still have major concerns. To be honest, I have major concerns with he and Flanagan.

Both just go missing completely and neither have shown they can manage a team. They're kicking games are woeful and with ball in attack they've almost become cock blocks for our edges.

Hoping Ciraldo finds fixes soon, as we're completely reliant on Mahoney at the moment.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The left will fire ..combinations are building there and it is targeted by defence
Burton and Addo-Carr were close to the best combination in the comp last year, I just don’t get how adding Kikau and Alamoti has hurt that so much especially since both of them are playing well