Burton is overrated.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont forget he is also our captain... HOW THE FUCK DOES CIRALDO JUSTIFY THIS CHOICE?!?!?

Im not sure if i understood right but from the Kennel videos it sounded like the players voted for the leaders. Well there's your first fucking spineless decision if its true Ciro. You are the coach you need to pick the right player.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck there is some poor judges in here. Yep, Burton had a poor game. Behind a beaten pack with the worst 7 in the NRL and a rubbish Fullback in Perham.

Burton has a great running game and a good kick and for whatever reason isn’t cashing in on either. Burton needs at least a competent 7 that can take on the line and control our direction. We have a Flange.

I really hope they move on from Flanagan ASAP and play absolutely anyone else, Avo, the new kid fucking anyone but Flange as he is killing our attack and Burton.

The Burton bashing is really sad…

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck there is some poor judges in here. Yep, Burton had a poor game. Behind a beaten pack with the worst 7 in the NRL and a rubbish Fullback in Perham.

Burton has a great running game and a good kick and for whatever reason isn’t cashing in on either. Burton needs at least a competent 7 that can take on the line and control our direction. We have a Flange.

I really hope they move on from Flanagan ASAP and play absolutely anyone else, Avo, the new kid fucking anyone but Flange as he is killing our attack and Burton.

Didn’t see much ball go to flannos side. It all went to the left side and burto showed everyone he has no creativity at all apart from a shit bomb. Blaming flanno is foolish

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont forget he is also our captain... HOW THE FUCK DOES CIRALDO JUSTIFY THIS CHOICE?!?!?

Im not sure if i understood right but from the Kennel videos it sounded like the players voted for the leaders. Well there's your first fucking spineless decision if its true Ciro. You are the coach you need to pick the right player.
Player vote but yes obviously decision lies with him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

That pack was well beaten because he was fucking garbage and continually put them under pressure. The bloke is now a captain and on big money yet so many of you want to blame everyone lose except him.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Horrible take. If anything Flanagan and Perham need a competent 6 that can actually play a backline sweep and kick for field position.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t see much ball go to flannos side. It all went to the left side and burto showed everyone he has no creativity at all apart from a shit bomb. Blaming flanno is foolish
Bullshit, show me one successful team that has a gun 5/8 with a shit 7. He has nothing and there will be a huge shift in opinions whe Burton is playing with even a competent 7 and hopefully a not shit 1..

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That pack was well beaten because he was fucking garbage and continually put them under pressure. The bloke is now a captain and on big money yet so many of you want to blame everyone lose except him.
Oh fuck off Marley you have death ridden the bloke since he signed.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Horrible take. If anything Flanagan and Perham need a competent 6 that can actually play a backline sweep and kick for field position.
Says you. Thanks for your input coach.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys relax.

We've had more successful seasons with Keating, Reynolds, Hodkinson (who could barely run). Perrett & Hopoate at fullback, Lichaa at hooker, Tony Williams & Jackson at five eighth at times.

In order to start winning more than we lose we need a forward pack that can bash teams into submission.