Burton is not worth big dollars

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy has zero vision, has no creativity to fool defenses and a mediocre kicking game. All he does is bomb and grubber.

Has not put one player through a hole this year.

Didn't step up at all today.

I'm not convinced he's our long term 5/8th solution.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy has zero vision, has no creativity to fool defenses and a mediocre kicking game. All he does is bomb and grubber.

I agree, haven’t been convinced for a while now.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Agreed sexton has done more in 1.5 games then Burton karl and rajab

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Always blaming someone blame the whole team and the none existing defence.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's the worst ballplaying half in the game, decision making is appalling. He's also completely disinterested for large parts of games (or the whole game like today) and only turns up for a couple of plays. His whole game is based around running and he just doesn't want to fucking do it. If your big money players don't deliver then you sure as shit aren't getting anything from your lesser players.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Always blaming someone blame the whole team and the none existing defence.
He let in half the trys. Had the guy stood up as our marquee players we wouldn't be so bad. His kicking game is atrocious. Even Grub had better kick placement than him.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imagine our team without him. You blokes are kidding yourself. Wouldn’t be happy with prime Andrew Johns in the lineup
I would be very happy with prime John's thankyou very much. The drug fucked **** wouldn't hide all game and then show up at the end of a set with a stupid pass/kick.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine our team without him. You blokes are kidding yourself. Wouldn’t be happy with prime Andrew Johns in the lineup
I would actually settle for 30 year old Matt Moylan who can at least ball play and straighten up defenses.

Isn't it worrying that our 5/8th hasn't had 1 assist through his hands the whole year?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He let in half the trys. Had the guy stood up as our marquee players we wouldn't be so bad. His kicking game is atrocious. Even Grub had better kick placement than him.
Relax we lost, last week he was shit to yeah?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JT would look like puss in our current team.
So long as we keep asking Burton to lift the team onto his shoulders and carry them to victory we are going to be disappointed. It is a team game. Even JT who you mention, one of the greatest halfs of all time, only won one premiership as the lead half of his team, and only did so with Matt Scott, Tamou and Lolo at the tops of their game, high IQ Morgan outside him, and Gavin Cooper defending next to him.