Official Burton Extends until 2027

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FANTASTIC NEWS :grinning: , and the best part about it is.. we know he wants to be at this club, and play for the mighty blue and white!! Feels good.

Now let’s sign Moses’s an BOOM, lethal halves pairing !!!!!
Hopefully with Burton comitting longterm this will be an incentive for Moses to sign

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully with Burton comitting longterm this will be an incentive for Moses to sign
I don’t think he would want to play with Burton,
Burton is our goal kicker and I don’t think MM would want to relinquish that

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw some post on FB That he signed for 750k a year. Pretty good.
Yeah read that in an article. That’s a steal if true. Surely goes up each year to be about 900K in last year. Or performance based clauses with bonuses for rep footy, finals games.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The bloke is 22 playing state of origin.. Bet you were still living at home and just about to start your first job and shaving your balls for the first time Mr Magoo
Fuck.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Always knew this was going to happen burton can sit back and relax. Could be our next prince of belmore taking the crown off Reynolds

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm happy. Expecting more from him this year.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only read the first page. So before I start reading speculation about money, it's just great to lock up one of the handful of great young halves in the game. If he keeps improving through the years he'll be worth whatever we've paid him.