Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
fuck up talking shit when we lose yah grubby gaints, have some balls and back bone yah dirty gaints!!!

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Moron,

Do you understand that our 5/8 is the third off the ruck these days. We have great service from the play the ball now. Then an average at best Half that doesn't engage the line to create overlaps for our 5/8.

Easy to have a sook when we lose, But back the boys either way.

BTW Rajab is a great young player, but not the answer.

Burton shifted to centre during the game to allow more ball playing opportunites. Probably why he was gassed for a bit.

Clearly you have Zero football brains.

Back the boys.
Hey Pleb
i back the team all the time win loose or draw.Entitled to opinion and respect each and every view.Think you need to do the same and calm the f#^* down fool .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton is nowhere near the list of our problems. Burtons captaincy is even less relevant. We need forwards, a fkn 7 with a skill set and a first grade 1
He's at the top of the list

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's funny you look at other fan forums and Reddit and a lot of them question Burton's ability as a 5/8 yet our fans here are balls deep in him lolololol
Thank f**k the fans dont select teams.
How many tries has Burton scored or set up for the Dogs. All from 5/8.
Hate to say it but a very large percentage.
All with a Park Footballer as his 1/2.
Do some people watch the games or just what they want to see so they cant post on forums.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah let’s put Burton at centre so our magisterial halfback Mr Sir Dr Flannagan can run the show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton could only dream of creating a hole like Avo did for him in front of the posts during the first half.
Yup, Jake did the same the other week for Burton too when working the ball out form our end. I keep saying it but Burton's ability as a ballplayer is non existent, he just doesn't do anything and that has absolutely nothing to do with having Flanagan as a halves partner. Back to back sets he threw hospital balls to Topine and Hayze that ended our sets.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The problem with our attack is that both our halves constantly pass the ball too early and so far away from the D line. Its easy for the defence to read. And neither can manage a game. Without Mahoney I'd hate to think where we'd be.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thank f**k the fans dont select teams.
How many tries has Burton scored or set up for the Dogs. All from 5/8.
Hate to say it but a very large percentage.
All with a Park Footballer as his 1/2.
Do some people watch the games or just what they want to see so they cant post on forums.
The bulk of his try involvements come from running into space that has already been created for him are from arsey kicks, that's it.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, Jake did the same the other week for Burton too when working the ball out form our end. I keep saying it but Burton's ability as a ballplayer is non existent, he just doesn't do anything and that has absolutely nothing to do with having Flanagan as a halves partner. Back to back sets he threw hospital balls to Topine and Hayze that ended our sets.
Jake is very talented .... it may not be with us but i think he will have some good seasons in the NRL.

You don't have to convince me about Burton's ballplaying .... today was just a continuation of what he has been dishing up since he joined us.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He plays heads up footie and he saw a chance in the moment.
Some do come off. Unfortunately Fox got injured (not Burtons fault) and they score soon after.
I reckon the fuckwit Sutton should have pulled up play with a player obviously badly injured but he had a Good Friday Mission.

With a decent 1/2 he will be a champion 5/8.
There was no chance when Fox didn't know it was on. Majority of FGer would of known that kick wasn't on so wouldn't expect it.

But I have never denied he can be good with a HB next to him, but some fuckwits on here ignore his fuck ups and blame everything on flamingo.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with our attack is that both our halves constantly pass the ball too early and so far away from the D line. Its easy for the defence to read. And neither can manage a game. Without Mahoney I'd hate to think where we'd be.
Add the fullback to the list who can't play at the line ...... 3/4 of the spine:o