This will and should be the halves pairing and hopefully b Smith at 9
flanagan can go and agitate for a release we can only hope
Barrett has a hard on for Fannigan ... won't ever drop him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagan isn't good enough for Canterbury cup!! He makes Lewis look like his fucking uncle. When will Baz drop this fucking useless ****!!!
He will drop him, TBAZ wants the best for the doggies , it will happen..!! Don’t ask me when etc, but I’m sure he has a bigger plan.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately baz knows footy but the end of him will be flano...gotta just accept it, the kid doesn’t have it... suck the coaches cock all you want but that’s not gona make you play better... baz better get rid of him and not just for the teams sake but also his future as a coach

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will drop him, TBAZ wants the best for the doggies , it will happen..!! Don’t ask me when etc, but I’m sure he has a bigger plan.
He fucking better!! This useless fucking fraud did not do a single thing that deserves a place in our fg team tonight!!! Not a single kick. Not a single fucking pass. Deadset, when there's a thread stating Lewis is the worst half to ever play the game, where the fuck do we start with this ****???!!!!!!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s massively down on confidence and I hope he gets it back soon for his sake

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He fucking better!! This useless fucking fraud did not do a single thing that deserves a place in our fg team tonight!!! Not a single kick. Not a single fucking pass. Deadset, when there's a thread stating Lewis is the worst half to ever play the game, where the fuck do we start with this ****???!!!!!!!
I will have faith. I actually like what TBAZ is about. He wants this club to be successful and I think he’s trying to build it nicely. A little more time needed.!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s massively down on confidence and I hope he gets it back soon for his sake
Ofuck him, and fuck his confidence. Deadset, the whole fucking team is down on confidence, yet week after week, he is the worst fucking player in our side. Yet he should be our leader. The guy is simply fucking pathetic!!
Deadset, show me evidence of 1 single fucking thing he did well tonight????

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will have faith. I actually like what TBAZ is about. He wants this club to be successful and I think he’s trying to build it nicely. A little more time needed.!!
I do to. Ut if he doesn't drop flano this week, then I dont know what I will do.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ofuck him, and fuck his confidence. Deadset, the whole fucking team is down on confidence, yet week after week, he is the worst fucking player in our side. Yet he should be our leader. The guy is simply fucking pathetic!!
Deadset, show me evidence of 1 single fucking thing he did well tonight????
I agree with you mate but also know you’re emotional. Nothing compares to a young half with zero confidence. The rooster punted him and look what’s he’s been asked to steer around here. I’m not saying give him a 10 year deal but mate at least give him time until Burton comes or someone better then Wakeham or Lewis are ready to step up

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with you mate but also know you’re emotional. Nothing compares to a young half with zero confidence. The rooster punted him and look what’s he’s been asked to steer around here. I’m not saying give him a 10 year deal but mate at least give him time until Burton comes or someone better then Wakeham or Lewis are ready to step up
I hear you, but we don't have the luxury of carrying some fucking millennial who wants to cry coz we are losing. Harden the fuck up and do your fucking job, or fuck off! Lewis has shown more in his time at the club then this fraud ever will, yet the kennel experts dub him the worst player to ever wear a bulldogs jersey.
Averilo is the rookie who should be struggling for confidence, yet he has completely outplayed Flanagan these past weeks, even when Flanagan is the first choice pass 90% of the time.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hear you, but we don't have the luxury of carrying some fucking millennial who wants to cry coz we are losing. Harden the fuck up and do your fucking job, or fuck off! Lewis has shown more in his time at the club then this fraud ever will, yet the kennel experts dub him the worst player to ever wear a bulldogs jersey.
Averilo is the rookie who should be struggling for confidence, yet he has completely outplayed Flanagan these past weeks, even when Flanagan is the first choice pass 90% of the time.
You know my opinion of the kennel experts/know alls. The same people who were frothing over Lewis when he came through before declaring Wakeham better than Turvey and baa put together.

Our coach is a former Australian half and I have faith he knows what he’s doing in that respect. We can blame the forwards but his options are just poor. I’ve also seen people here laughing that Burton is a 5/8 not a half. Based on current form Burton would be halfback and Avo 5/8 surely.

What would you do now? Drop Flanno for Lewis who probably won’t be re-signed? Would you shift a back ir someone else into the halves?
It’s a tough call and a week to week decision could cause more harm than good