Opinion Burton a flop?

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Promised so much

Delivered crap

Everyone else cops flak. He’s been absolute shit and if there was a pivotal moment in the game it was his drop ball that turned momentum to bunnies .

Your halves need to need lead . His options have been absolute crap for a marquee signing

If that was Averillo or Flanagan with his errors they’d be crucified

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Promised so much

Delivered crap

Everyone else cops flak. He’s been absolute shit and if there was a pivotal moment in the game it was his drop ball that turned momentum to bunnies .

Your halves need to need lead . His options have been absolute crap for a marquee signing

If that was Averillo or Flanagan with his errors they’d be crucified
Wow.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We aren't allowed to Talk about him...
It’s taboo !!

But a half that has not created a try , a line break ,line break assist try or a try assist needs critism

Ffs , Flanagan has outshone him in 2 games

He plays in second gear and is always taking the wrong option , looks a centre the more you see him play in the halves

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Cleary the only player that has looked good for Tbaz and even then who knows how much involvement he actually had. Lets not forget Tbaz has managed to make T Turbo look rather average too so maybe lets hold fire on Burton.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid fans like this make me laugh, if you think hes the problem and its not the fact we had 5 sets for 40 minutes after the sinbin when we were on top you are an idiot
Social media has no idiot filter sadly.

Some chance Matt will sign elsewhere around about Nov 2 anyway..

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t think it’s Burton bro… it’s everyone! And that isn’t a player issue…. I keep repeating myself… you can’t introduce, dufty, jac and Burton into a squad and still be the worst attacking team in the comp.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s taboo !!

But a half that has not created a try , a line break ,line break assist try or a try assist needs critism

Ffs , Flanagan has outshone him in 2 games

He plays in second gear and is always taking the wrong option , looks a centre the more you see him play in the halves
Don't get me wrong, I like him but the premiers thought he is a centre and the wooden spooners think he is a 5/8th...