Official Burto on 2024

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Burton will be 6 and Critta 1. This is set in stone, whether you like it or not. Curran is also certain to be 13.

Burton has all the potential to be an elite 6, and yes he’s on big money but no one last year was going to deliver when our pack got crunched every game. When we play well, Burton is still the one producing for us. Late 2022 under Potter showed good he can be as a 6.

Ciraldo is actually more worried about the #7. From what i’ve been told, Hutchinson/Sexton/BT are in a three way battle for that position.

I actually think Hutcho will get first crack, at 7 for the Roosters before Walker came back he actually carved up. He’s not as bad as people make him out
to be.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton will be 6 and Critta 1. This is set in stone, whether you like it or not. Curran is also certain to be 13.

Burton has all the potential to be an elite 6, and yes he’s on big money but no one last year was going to deliver when our pack got crunched every game. When we play well, Burton is still the one producing for us. Late 2022 under Potter showed good he can be as a 6.

Ciraldo is actually more worried about the #7. From what i’ve been told, Hutchinson/Sexton/BT are in a three way battle for that position.

I actually think Hutcho will get first crack, at 7 for the Roosters before Walker came back he actually carved up. He’s not as bad as people make him out
to be.
Where is all this potential in Burton? Other than being able to kick the ball really hard and pose a running threat (when he actually run) he has very little else. He will start there but flop again.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is all this potential in Burton? Other than being able to kick the ball really hard and pose a running threat (when he actually run) he has very little else. He will start there but flop again.
Happy for him to get one more extended run to see what he has

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

to be.
Did you not watch the Burton interview.
He clearly looked annoyed and perhaps upset. He wants to be a half, but it's become obvious this year he's not a half. He spoke of Ciraldo talking to him around his effort areas. That's code for....you haven't been successful in leading the team around as a half, so we will move you to centre...and he's ticked off at that...but will do whatever's best for the team
So Crighton to 1, Taafe, Hutchinson, Mann and Sexton to fight out the halves with Burton to 4. Lock it in.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure why burtin has his heart set on 5/8.
At centre he plays for Australia and origin
Fullback is his best spot I still think