Burger Lovers get your arse in here NOW!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Attention @EXORCIST and all my other fellow McRib lovers, Maccas have run out of the McRib, and they're not ordering anymore in. This means we're McRib-less unless the next round which who knows is how many years away...

1703741519230.png

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mayo on a burger, yeah nah. Tomato or BBQ sauce all the way. Never tried truffle butter but had a truffle only once and vow never to subject my mouth to that kind of punishment. They should be banned for tasting so vile

I tried a truffle-infused cheese one day at a family thing it tasted FERAL! :grimacing: Then when my siblings noticed my reaction, the next get-together we had: 1 brought a bottle of truffle-infused gin, another bought a bottle of truffle-infused vodka, and my dad bought a bottle of truffle-infused wine, ALL to the same damn DINNER! I just though: "Oh, you BASTARDS..." :sweatsmile:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Attention @EXORCIST and all my other fellow McRib lovers, Maccas have run out of the McRib, and they're not ordering anymore in. This means we're McRib-less unless the next round which who knows is how many years away...

View attachment 99306
Had two last week bit small but must have been popular,

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dayum I didn’t realise the McRib was sold out everywhere. I was going to get my only one this year on boxing day, but they weren’t available. Just thought it was the small country town Maccas that had none. Ah well probably would have regretted it.

I just made a “big mac” which was probably better than Maccas. Only one pattie, but probably a quarter pound’s worth, cheddar, onion, fancy lettuce and Heinz burger sauce. Making burgers is so easy, just gotta find the best tasting mince and cheese. The good American yellow cheese is hard to get if you’re not in the city, but Dairy Lea burger slices aren’t bad and Coles sell them. I bought Dairyworks sliced cheddar for the first time and they’re pretty good too. More of a real cheddar, not the plastic stuff.