Bumped into Ray Dib bulldogs chairman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha mate your full of shit. I for one know that Ray Dib would not of told you that information. And don't doubt me on that.
Go fk yourself you fkn Gronk I don't care what you think fk you and him sad knt

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha mate your full of shit. I for one know that Ray Dib would not of told you that information. And don't doubt me on that.
Why do u say that mr factor. Are u god or something or do u have the security contract at bankstown hospital controlling the cctv. Stop putting shit on the bloke and turning people away from
the kennel due to being so negative and big headed. Not all persons are a sorry bunch of liars, some do actually tell the truth. And besides ehat did ray dib tell the bloke that was so secretive or not already in the media????
give the guy a break or go somewhere else and bully people!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go fk yourself you fkn Gronk I don't care what you think fk you and him sad knt
Take it easy mr kormatta. Most of the kennel members are good honest supporters of our great club. No need to fly off the handle for the minority few.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have zero patience for knts like that bro I don't give a fk who he is

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have met ray dib on a number of occassions at cant bankstown juniour rugby league fixtures and events and he is a very nice and approachable person. Obviously gets bombarded with a zillion questions regarding the club and handles them with ease. Some questions he can answr and some he cannot. Its simple. I dont think anything that he said to the kennel member is anything that is way out there or "behind closed doors" info. Its common knowledge we are aftr a fb (last 12-18months), we went aftr hiku, and that our forward pack is complete and now just looking at any quality backs off comtract.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And I thought I was the only one up at this stupid hour.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
I saw Ray Dib last night at Al Aseel restaurant in Greenacre getting some takeaway. I wanted to tell him to take Fifita to the cleaners but didn't want to annoy him lol

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Inu did an interview after the Samoa game and you can see his left cheek is incredibly swollen, anyone thinking he is out of favour is a fool.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn't Dib a legal eagle?
Does he know anything about Communist monitoring in the home?
Is it allowed in NSW?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is two Inu threads already, everybody keeps saying the same thing.
If Brown doesn't score twice this week his spot could be in trouble.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2769813 said:
I saw Ray Dib last night at Al Aseel restaurant in Greenacre getting some takeaway. I wanted to tell him to take Fifita to the cleaners but didn't want to annoy him lol
I don't know Ray Dib at all so I can say with almost 100% uncertainty that he may or may not prefer Chinese takeaway.

I would also like to go on the record as saying that I have provided zero insight into this thread and life in general.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have zero patience for knts like that bro I don't give a fk who he is
relax with the attitude and unwarranted swearing man .... regardless of what was said there's no reason carry on like an idiot, using "fk and knts" makes you look stupid as well. If your story is true than thank you for sharing it and asking Ray questions on behalf of all the members here.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What was he doing at the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.