"Bulldogs were diabolical" - Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Des hasler, i think he is the master of mind games. Now toovey, bellamy and maybe maguire are all thinking "i hope we play dogs, well smash em"... but little do they know

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Well done Dessie , was on the chookpen today , god its fun stirring up those losers

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Des hasler, i think he is the master of mind games. Now toovey, bellamy and maybe maguire are all thinking "i hope we play dogs, well smash em"... but little do they know
I don't think it's mind games at all, Storm and more so Manly are the bench mark.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
It is time to play footy instead of mucking around with the Raiders. They are now back on track by the sound of things and I'm looking for a carve up of the Roosters.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
It is time to play footy instead of mucking around with the Raiders. They are now back on track by the sound of things and I'm looking for a carve up of the Roosters.
Are you getting the ute ready for the trip big fella

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done Dessie , was on the chookpen today , god its fun stirring up those losers
Your user name wouldn't happen to be barrack o barba would it? :p The man with a broken foot?

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Greg Eastwood was the best, there he was trying to give Manly a little bit of praise so their heads get a little bit bigger. Now, lets get Saturday over and done with.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why didn't we prepare the same way? Leaving the chance to snatch a minor premiership until the last game is a gamble, expecting a another hard game on saturday.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Toovey might fall for it but the smarter coaches like Bellamy would know exactly what Desmond is doing

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why didn't we prepare the same way? Leaving the chance to snatch a minor premiership until the last game is a gamble, expecting a another hard game on saturday.
It just removes the expectation of the team continuing their winning run, resets their minds onto the bigger picture which is the major premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.