Bulldogs Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I can go to both, the new one is bad.... very bad it sucks, it's slow and just **** to use, they should of kept the old one for sure!

M

MikeyP..

Well it is obvious that the doggies management had no choice, when it came down to deciding which site they wanted to use, kimlo.

I prefer the old one though.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
the new site looks crap. are we serious? from having the best site to this crap.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
WHAT??? WE USED TO HAVE THE BEST WEBSITE OF THE NRL CLUBS! WHY HAVE WE GONE TO THIS MEDIOCRE CRAP???

I oughta put my foot in the web designers ass.

U

Upskirt News

Its because the NRL is tkaing control over all sites. Overall its a great idea, makes it all very consistent. On the down side our site gets pegged down. Most of the info still appears to be there though

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
Wow the site looks almost as crap as my duplicate thread!

EDIT: And where has the membership bar gone? :(

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I can go to both, the new one is bad.... very bad it sucks, it's slow and just **** to use, they should of kept the old one for sure!
no1 asked for your opinion!!

yianos

New Pup
Reaction score
when i 1st went to da site i got the new dogs site but now suddenly im back with da old site whats da go there any one know

Eastgate

Link
Reaction score
It won't be fully changed over to the club network site for some because it can take up to 48hours for it to fully propagate.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
We are still under contract with the Club and will be hopefully extending the contract. However the design and layout has been taken over by the Club Network system made by sportal. As Josh (Eastgate) said all clubs will be using this template.
Hi Aaron and Josh

Thanks very much for that... it does explain why our site looks like the Gold Coast site... ;)

I'm not sure, I don't think it's better look wise, but the information on it is a lot more detailed and it's easier to access... so it's a 50/50 split I guess.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't mind the look on the new site, u can find stuff quicker, but we need the memebers bar back!!!

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the new site, much faster and user-friendly. The last website had too many graphics for no good use. Too flashy.

This is alright, and well organised. Especially the news section.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are still under contract with the Club and will be hopefully extending the contract. However the design and layout has been taken over by the Club Network system made by sportal. As Josh (Eastgate) said all clubs will be using this template.
Mate, I just wanted to say that your layout was waaaaaaaaaaaay better, and it's a shame that it won't get used anymore

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i like it, user friendly

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
6205 members :p

LOL

But i agree. It was good having the membership counter. Not many clubs have that. So hopefully it can be incorporated into the new website.

Status
Not open for further replies.