Bulldogs vs Titans

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
4-8 if we loose. That will shred any interest I have for this season I think we will win though. Remember the predictions for the next 4 games I said 2/4 is the passing mark, it sure doesn’t feel like it but yk what I’ll take it now.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, depends what the script is an what the reffs are told to do. If we win it won’t be of our own accord. This season is already written, win or lose they will decide the game. Very sad but also very true. Only game I will be watching next week just because we play. Have lost interest in this shit fest we call rugby League.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciraldo needs to make some big calls this Tuesday.

My wishlist is Patolo, Addo Carr, Nu Brown in the squad with RFM, Perham and Oloapu sitting out.

Pangai and Pele need to be on the bench and play at similar periods in the game. Yes Pangai played poorly but he still intimidates the opposition and needs support. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is dropped though.

This is a must win just to keep team morale up.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score

My wishlist is Patolo, Addo Carr, Nu Brown in the squad with RFM, Perham and Oloapu sitting out.

Pangai and Pele need to be on the bench and play at similar periods in the game. Yes Pangai played poorly but he still intimidates the opposition and needs support. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is dropped though.

RFM and KO will definitely be in the 17. I would actually prefer Hughes to Patolo. The big test that CC faces is will he drop Perham.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Side note. Are we releasing an indigenous jersey for this game? Common sense says we are. But I don’t understand how every other team has released there’s for a few weeks. And we haven’t.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You beat the titans by just being at them the whole time. Plenty of mistakes in the titans and they fold very easily if you put pressure on. Whether we can do that though. It would mean our ball security improved and we stopped giving lots of penalties. .
Type of team if we string a few sets get up field I think we can mount two tries first 20. Thing is how many times has the team had periods without penalties/errors and mounting real pressure and having game control. AFB ran through with ease let’s see how the pack holds up against Tino and Fafita.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Halves should be Burton alongside KO with Brown off the bench. Thoroughly want to see KO starting aligned with such more involvement Ciraldo has shackles on him and understandably so, but it’s weakening the team he has defended well and handled the physicality of first grade. Players backing him up and attacking a bit more.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see if the implied changes to the 17 happen or not. For the most part our wins have involved a big component of the backs making a lot of metres from the first and second tackle. Assuming Doctor Carr is back that'll hopefully be happening again later

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll be just like the Warriors game. Forwards will get steamrolled.

Foran will put on a masterclass.

Pretty sure Schoupp and Brimson are still injured.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll be just like the Warriors game. Forwards will get steamrolled.

Foran will put on a masterclass.

Pretty sure Schoupp and Brimson are still injured.
Schoupp was dropped , Kelly and Sami have been playing real good. He’s been the extra man to the team for the last few weeks, we need to aim up cause a win and a bye keeps us alive and that rest after a win is second to none! This team has shown so much greatness this year but still has that same shit that was fished up under pay Barrett des etc . Surely we come out firing ?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran fire up like he did against manly
Titans by 22 unless CC makes some drastic changes and the team has a different attitude this week

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pangai couldn’t intimidate a 6yo girl.
Needs to sit out for a while.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he makes the wholesale changes il watch let’s see what happens on team announcements if he goes same old same old il go fishing

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have to win this. 2 close mates titans fan just have to Fucking get the fox back and win this please God
That’s how I felt last week v Wahs and we bottled it

At least we play Sunday cos we tend to lose any other day apart from Sunday

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
While I want us to win like ever game we play I can’t see us beating them, no chance of winning with the same setup. The only chance we have a solid shuffle up of players.