Bulldogs vs Storm Live Game Topic *

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
A bunch of his calls - namely the 6 again, the knock on call have lead to storm tries

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The storm didn't win this game, the dogs lost it. the storm weren't that impressive really, the dogs were just that bad

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
if dogs finish 6th they play would possibly play cowboys they would win that for sure i would say

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A very poor performance

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FFS can't we just walk off the field and let the storm have fun now. they'd look less embarassing

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
say goodbye to the final series if they want to keep playing like that, we lose against cowboys we wont even make the top 8, god i hate storm with a passion
i agree the ref was a ****** but our boys played like fuken ****

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I'm actually startiung to wish mr bean reffed this game lol

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Why the **** are the storm thanking the crowd? They're in Sydney FFS

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Shocking defence we needed to shut down Smith and we didn't do that.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Can we just admit we were beaten by a better side .. I can't believe how many people are blaming the ref ... put simply we were outplayed in every position from fullback to the bench.
Even if Mason or Utai were in the result would be the same ... Our style of play just cannot match the storm game plan.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
34-18 in the other game to the cowboys. I think we can kiss our top 4 spot goodnight

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Can we just admit we were beaten by a better side .. I can't believe how many people are blaming the ref ... put simply we were outplayed in every position from fullback to the bench.
Even if Mason or Utai were in the result would be the same ... Our style of play just cannot match the storm game plan.
I don't think the Storm were better in every position, Inglis played just as bad as roberts, cross was pretty poor like omeley, hickey was ok for us off the bench

Mason would have made a massive difference for us tonight.

I will blame the ref, simply because cummins made poor calls at very decisive times which in turn lead to storm points

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Shame they didn't play well in the 2nd half. I'd take this kind of beating over one where they play at their absolute best and still get done. This game has no bearing on their chances in the finals. 8-6 when they were on.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that was an shameful collapse. what you saw there was a bulldogs side with chihuahuas in their mouths. biggest choke ever. Now i have to get to sleep. Work at 6.00 am. I can't even drown out the memory of this game with booze.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
I don't think the Storm were better in every position, Inglis played just as bad as roberts, cross was pretty poor like omeley, hickey was ok for us off the bench
Agreed on this however if both Roberts and Inglis palyed to their potential then the Storm would have been on 50+

Shrek has played his last home game ... thanks for the memories but I'd rather forget that performance!

nutterx

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
although we where pretty ordinary tonight there is no shame in loosing to a team that is now 16 points clear of us ....it is not a fluke that they have won 8 more games than us .....it's consistency that our team has lacked all year that has cost us, simple things like holding the ****ing ball(under 10's kind of things)

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i am so fu cking fuming right now that only a premiership will make it right,,,

i am so fu cking drunk and its my birthday and i,ll cry if i want to

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
although we where pretty ordinary tonight there is no shame in loosing to a team that is now 16 points clear of us ....it is not a fluke that they have won 8 more games than us .....it's consistency that our team has lacked all year that has cost us, simple things like holding the ****ing ball(under 10's kind of things)
Exactly 8 more wins does say something!

Status
Not open for further replies.