Bulldogs vs Souths *Live Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Roberts did not lose u the game, who said you would've got a field goal anyway? you guys go waaay over the top. (was a fkn brain explosion tho)
mate we were like 30 m out from teh rabbits line. who would of known what would of happened in that set if roberts didn't have a brain explosion..sighhh

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
I have never come accross a bigger bunch of ****ing morons in my life... and I'm not talking about the Bulldogs side. I'm talking about the majority of the Bulldogs "Supporters" in this thread. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im so over this

i get all worked up for nothing

good luck to the team next week cause if they win i will chuck a party

Number13

Management
Reaction score
If I see them on the street, I wouldn't even spit on them.

All you tools in first grade are not worthy of our support. Go and get drunk, and start bar brawls . That is all you are good for!

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
I am so over 2008, I am so over the Bulldogs..............stuff this season, I am going to play lawn bowls or something and get as far from league as I can til 09'.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
what killed us was **** defence. The Wing try and the other one (their halfback, dont know his name). Those 2 killed us. Absolutely **** defence, didnt shuffle across enough to cover the gaps and players not marking their man.

Was a brain explosion by roberts, but thats the only thing he did wrong. Other than that, he had a GREAT game. Haz played great. Just basic errors, not catching the ball... u know, all the stuff you learn in under 6s

F**king heartbreaking man...

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least on the positive side:

Wini, Crisp, AJ, Hickey, Kite, Groom all went well imo. 2008 is a write off.

2009 looks good.

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would disown the team the way they lost in the end its the 3rd or 4th game we lost after leading at ht

Bookers

Bookers
Reaction score
First Grade players should not be making the mistakes that were made out there. Ben Roberts grubber with 1min left was a joke. Cant believe that he might have thought there was 10secs left. Surely the team would have discussed before the scrum to work for a field goal. Absolutely disgraceful. It is so disappointing to yet again go out to a good lead and not be able to hold onto it. They are really starting to sh@# me now.

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cant blame it on one person gotta look at the whole club board down to all coaches, conditioners everyone, we were fkud i mean cmon this was souths ffs.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I have never come accross a bigger bunch of ****ing morons in my life... and I'm not talking about the Bulldogs side. I'm talking about the majority of the Bulldogs "Supporters" in this thread. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Take a pill you idiot!

hazem_el_magic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When they get thrashed you abuse them, now when they lose in golden point trying there heart out for 86 minutes and lose from a knock on due to exhaustion, you abuse the players... ****ing **** **** supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.