Bulldogs Vs Sharks -Offload-a-thon!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling it early, this game will be a offload fest.
We have TPJ (1st) and King (7th) in offloads.
We have NO players in top 50 players for ineffective tackles. We win this on the back of 2nd phase play.

CE99E0F8-88A8-4EA2-AE45-095DAAE6A35E.jpeg
642EF3A5-8BE9-4DCE-B709-E8FC7511A17F.jpeg

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling it early, this game will be a offload fest.
We have TPJ (1st) and King (7th) in offloads.
We have NO players in top 50 players for ineffective tackles. We win this on the back of 2nd phase play.

View attachment 54688
View attachment 54689
Little concerning that Mahoney is in that list but we'll worry about that next year

I'm a litte worried that I'm supremely confident about beating the Sharks (both times). Am I getting ahead of myself or are we the real deal now?

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
They've got the 4th best defense in the league... Ineffective tackles isn't a bad thing sometimes, they could be ineffective cause they rush up in defence and put the attacking players off and the 2nd or 3rd men in get them.

I understand we've won the last 2 weeks and it's been great to get the shackles off but Cronulla are a different kettle of fish compared to the Tiger's and let's be honest Parramatta completely underestimated us the previous week. We need to take one game at a time and not think we will win the next 5 like some posters are already counting on LMFAO.

Last edited:

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah i thought we played them this coming weekend. Didnt realise the bye was then.
This week we have the international round - there's no NRL.
We then play the Sharks on Sat. 2 July (R16) and the week AFTER that we have the bye (R17). We then play Bunnies Sun.17 July (R18).
It's a decent run particularly if we pick up injuries.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They've got the 4th best defense in the league... Ineffective tackles isn't a bad thing sometimes, they could be ineffective cause they rush up in defence and put the attacking players off and the 2nd or 3rd men in get them.

I understand we've won the last 2 weeks and it's been great to get the shackles off but Cronulla are a different kettle of fish compared to the Tiger's and let's be honest Parramatta completely underestimated us the previous week. We need to take one game at a time and not think we will win the next 5 like some posters are already counting on LMFAO.
Did Parra underestimate us like how the Syrian Army underestimated the Ouwet? Or was it how the PLO underestimated the Ouwet when Israel helped Bashir Gemayel? Which one was it?

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Certainly the Sharks game will be a real test for our side, it will be a real boost if we can win it a mini final you might say!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
J Turbo who is one of the best defenders in the comp is on the list so I guess it's a bit misleading since he plays close to 80 mins a gets a lot of traffic in the middle. Same goes for the 80min hookers.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a chance IF our edge defense can hold up in my view.

Cronulla move the ball well and will throw plenty at us.