Bulldogs vs. Sea Eagles Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not the game I'm most looking forward to this year, but a Dogs game none the less.

I'm wondering whether the delayed time slot will just delay my misery tonight.

I wasn't looking forward to last years game during Origin either, and that turned out quite well.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here.

I'll be there, but with the least enthusiasm I've ever had for turning up for a Dogs game. Usually I'm pumped to get to the stadium. Tonight?... meh...

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Same here.

I'll be there, but with the least enthusiasm I've ever had for turning up for a Dogs game. Usually I'm pumped to get to the stadium. Tonight?... meh...

If we do manage to pull off a good win, I think it will be all the more sweet.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing what Frankie can do with some well deserved game time.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we do manage to pull off a good win, I think it will be all the more sweet.
One of the games I've enjoyed most in recent years was the absolute bludger of an 8-7 win over Parra in Golden Point - the first under Dymock. It was a turgid game in poor weather, but we dug deep and Hodkinson's second field goal of the day won it. I loved the team's celebrations afterwards on field - first time seeing a real spirit and togetherness in a long time.

(Ben Roberts, already signed for the Eels floated a godawful pass straight to Hayne for a 90m intercept try as I recall)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One of the games I've enjoyed most in recent years was the absolute bludger of an 8-7 win over Manly in Golden Point - the first under Dymock. It was a turgid game in poor weather, but we dig deep and Hodkinson's second field goal of the day won it. I loved the team's celebrations afterwards on field - first time seeing a real spirit and togetherness in a long time.

(Ben Roberts, already signed for the Eels floated a godawful pass straight to Hayne for a 90m intercept try as I recall)
Wasnt that game against the eels 8-7

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the games I've enjoyed most in recent years was the absolute bludger of an 8-7 win over Manly in Golden Point - the first under Dymock. It was a turgid game in poor weather, but we dig deep and Hodkinson's second field goal of the day won it. I loved the team's celebrations afterwards on field - first time seeing a real spirit and togetherness in a long time.

As much as I love des it would have been nice to see what dymock could do with a full year of coachin especially with that 2012 team.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
25 minutes until final team is revealed I'm pretty sure morris and Browne are out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Please win, i cant cop another loss

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm at the game and Adam Elliott is not playing in Nsw cup as well essese so who knows?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm at the game and Adam Elliott is not playing in Nsw cup as well essese so who knows?
Cabbi did say we will have 2 players making a debut?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the games I've enjoyed most in recent years was the absolute bludger of an 8-7 win over Parra in Golden Point - the first under Dymock. It was a turgid game in poor weather, but we dug deep and Hodkinson's second field goal of the day won it. I loved the team's celebrations afterwards on field - first time seeing a real spirit and togetherness in a long time.

I can remember going to a game against parra in 98 that had a similar ending 6-7 but parra won, weather was dreadful as well. Dymock was playing for parra in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.