Bulldogs vs Rabbits Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
This is going to be a tough one, expecting a stellar performance from both teams.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
if we dont shut down their dummy half running we're gonna get carved up

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
if we dont shut down their dummy half running we're gonna get carved up
Well said , Isaac Luke has to be shut down . Their defence won them the game last time , we need to be deep in attack , play the ball quickly and smash them into kingdom come !

Go doggggggiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeessssss

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I guess the good thing is that last time we meet we played very average, and they only just ran away with it in the end (and don't forget that no try that they were given). I have no doubt today, that if we turn up today we will win, it will be a grind but I can see us coming away with the two points today if we put in a team effort.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if the rain will help us or them, thoughts?

Shame though, this game would have been a real spectacle on a dry track.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if the boys do what's worked best for them and start attacking from our own 40 metre line then we should have great success against the big bunnies. When they play to safe it becomes harder to crack good on line defence from close range. Keep them short passes coming from long distance & we should get the cash tonight!!!!

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Goodwins not there to hand them a win this time.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Hopefully it doesn't rain for tonight, wonderful build up for this game in terms of crowd attendance....hoping the rain does not ruin it!

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really think with Inu in the team we have a MASSIVE CHANCE. If he can defuse all kicks and intercept like he did last week, then were in for a big one. However im concerned about the opposite side were we have nothing up in the air.

This is going to be a tough one, And its impossible to tip. Its who ever turns up ready to get the candy will take this one home.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It could snow and I wouldn't miss this one, but it really is a shame because a 40K crowd was def on the cards if it was clear.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
People need to man up! I'm sick as fck but would still not miss it tonight!

The Captainohs will, as usual, give us a hard time but I'm confident. We need to restrict Inglis like we did Slater. And the wingers need to watch that roid munching backrower of theirs.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
You just never know if the dogs are going to turn up or not.
They haven't missed a game since I started supporting them, so I'm pretty confident that they'll turn up.

B

bulldogs_fan69

missing this one because of exams :(

will make it up by heading up to wollongong though! :grinning:

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also sick as... Looks like the lounge for me tonight :(... Btw I am a lil scared bout this one.. Had a chat with mick Ennis a few days ago at the local cafe and he was saying how everyone came up sore against the roosters forward pack (in his own words... they where a strong and massive forward pack, took alot out of our forward pack to shut them down) This was on thursday so hopefully they have recovered from that bruising encounter...

Status
Not open for further replies.