Bulldogs Vs Rabbitohs Rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najj

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Make ANZ Stadium Red and Green
26 Jul 2010

Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson has challenged all Rabbitohs Members and supporters to turn ANZ Stadium red and green this Friday night as South Sydney takes on Canterbury-Bankstown in an away game for the Club.

The Rabbitohs and Bulldogs share ANZ Stadium as a home ground and this Friday the ‘Dogs have been allocated the home team status in the NRL draw. But the Rabbitohs know ANZ Stadium is THEIR home ground and will not let the Bulldogs’ Members dominate the numbers in the stands on Friday night.

“This is one of the most important games in the context of the entire season,” Mr Richardson said.

“We’re fighting for a spot in the finals, and the ‘Dogs are hanging on by the skin of their teeth.

“We know their Members will turn up in force, they always do. But we need to match them for numbers on Friday night and show our players that we’re right behind them.”

“We need to at least double, if not triple that this Friday to ensure we are well represented in the stands.

“This is an opportunity for us to turn an away game into a home ground advantage.

“We have to remember that ANZ Stadium is our home ground and the players need to see the colour and hear the cheers in the stands.

Rabbitohs halfback Chris Sandow says the Rabbitohs crowds really get him fired up.

“The Members get me really pumped up and I know all the boys love it when they get the South Sydney chant going and get behind us.

Source : http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Club-News/ANZ-Stadium-Must-Be-Red-and-Green-This-Friday-Night.html

They want to outnumber The Kennel , Everyone must be louder then ever :slick:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
the members really get me pumped up.. all the other fans are just scum stealing me peoples land.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol jase the bulldogs supporters cant really talk. we are from the south west, not the north or east :p

Najj

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Kennel makes up for it lol :grinning:

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Souths are a team I always fear because they play for pride . Lets face it , the front office couldnt run a chook raffle , and as long as Ive been following the game - they have been at the bottom of the ladder more so than the top ; but they always love giving it to the bulldogs ! Mind you we have givin them plenty of hidings , who could forget the night Vagana got 4 tries against them , but they pulled our powder puff forward packs pants down earlier this year , and Im hoping that doesnt happen again

Najj

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Souths are a team I always fear because they play for pride . Lets face it , the front office couldnt run a chook raffle , and as long as Ive been following the game - they have been at the bottom of the ladder more so than the top ; but they always love giving it to the bulldogs ! Mind you we have givin them plenty of hidings , who could forget the night Vagana got 4 tries against them , but they pulled our powder puff forward packs pants down earlier this year , and Im hoping that doesnt happen again
They have a stronger forward pack then us no doubt about that , and now that Isaac is back he is gonna work and set up the forwards , that's my main concern

Status
Not open for further replies.