Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you’re going to have a fucking heart attack or stroke if you keep getting so outraged about these things.

It’s a low-profile trial game, all is good man...

Take a deep breath, grab a beer and see what happens in the main game via the livestream, which is great we get to view by the way ;)
I just mean it's pathetic that the club can't spare an employee at the game to update a score.

The Livestreams are all handled by NRL HQ.. and it would appear that the Belmore Sport Ground one is fucked 8 minutes out from kickoff already.

Keeps showing as "Off Air" to me.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
off air for me too...

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope 1st grade doesn't go down like this , im not sure if these cabra/doggies players will learn much from this flogging
Wasn't our NSW cup side they're literally our 1st grade team instead this week. Be interesting.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fukn Belmore... With all the government grants they get u would think after so many fuk ups they would have solved this problem by now. Every bloody time! I knew I should've gone to Belmore!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Club can't even get the streaming working right ... fucking hilarious.

Titans and Warriors stream is working, so it's not a issue with Livestream platform.

Probably the same dopey bastard that can't update our website or post on Twitter can't figure out how to use Livestream (I've done it before, it's dead simple).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fukn Belmore... With all the government grants they get u would think after so many fuk ups they would have solved this problem by now. Every bloody time! I knew I should've gone to Belmore!
Ur fukn lucky!

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its up. Looks like Livestream is having issues with all the trials.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just mean it's pathetic that the club can't spare an employee at the game to update a score.

The Livestreams are all handled by NRL HQ.. and it would appear that the Belmore Sport Ground one is fucked 8 minutes out from kickoff already.

Keeps showing as "Off Air" to me.
I don’t disagree man, we just can’t afford you having a heart attack, who else will bag the new board as relentless as you...

I’m just kidding....sort of :blush:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im on now, fucking imagine taking these ***** to the wire :D

Status
Not open for further replies.