Bulldogs vs Eels - NRL.com Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah i got a lot of albums i like to listen to through various era variety is good it would be terrible to be stuck in the 80s without anything new
I agree with you there. All mine is 70's music :-)

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah i got a lot of albums i like to listen to through various era variety is good it would be terrible to be stuck in the 80s without anything new
I agree with you there. All mine is 70's music :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mirror, mirror on the wall which gallant team of the Bulldogs and Eels will take the fall??? You're a very brave man DB. After consulting with the magic mirror and having my way with Snow White :grinning: The Bulldogs will once again triumph 1 to 12 and history shall record it 9 games from the last 10 attempts.

As for last minute come from behind wins, ask the Panthers how it feels to be taken dogie style in the dying seconds of a game :p

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mirror, mirror on the wall which gallant team of the Bulldogs and Eels will take the fall??? You're a very brave man DB. After consulting with the magic mirror and having my way with Snow White :grinning: The Bulldogs will once again triumph 1 to 12 and history shall record it 9 games from the last 10 attempts.

As for last minute come from behind wins, ask the Panthers how it feels to be taken dogie style in the dying seconds of a game :p
Vlasnik, how did you get that out of what I said??

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DB in the unlikely event that the Eels should create a major upset on Friday I want you to know, just between you and I, brother to brother, Mano i Mano.........

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a tough game to pick.

I've gone with the Dogs after hearing Klemmer is cleared.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Alot of people saying it will be a close one, cant separate the teams, parra are the goods this year. Cowboys were bloody shocking last week couldnt hold the ball and thurston had his quietest game in a very long time and now all of a sudden they are the real deal...please!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This one could be Golden point, another hard night for the boys, hope the defense holds and we spread the ball a little more.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs by 2 I have a funny feeling this is gonna go into golden point.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOOOOO! I can't take another one of those...
I know it sucks! I just hope we don't play cocky like we've already one which usually leads to this result. If we play like we did against manly they won't stand a chance

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone so circumspect when we're having one of the best starts to a season in years?
Dogz by 16

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A win midweek (at the judiciary) hasn't always been good for us. This is a danger game for sure. If Garvey's service improves significantly, and the boys turn up to play, we should take it fairly easily. Any other scenario will make it a close one.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
DB in the unlikely event that the Eels should create a major upset on Friday I want you to know, just between you and I, brother to brother, Mano i Mano.........

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Vlasnik, I hope your team goes out there thinking they only have to turn up to win :-)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vlasnik, I hope your team goes out there thinking they only have to turn up to win :grinning:
I hope your team is cocky after you beat the Premiers :grinning: And as much as they say the salary cap scandal doesn't faze them you know their lying right!!!!:p Cheaters Never Prosper :D

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope your team is cocky after you beat the Premiers :grinning: And as much as they say the salary cap scandal doesn't faze them you know their lying right!!!!:p Cheaters Never Prosper :D
Hmmmm. Is this the first sign of self doubt?? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.