Bulldogs v Titans match thread "spoilers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One point. Heartbreaking.
one point loss...to me not heartbreaking but expected... this team doesnt make me think they will win any game... the fact we got close is irrelevant since the tits were so understrenght and we had our best player playing half the game.... and the half he plays we win.... not angry anymore, frustrated yes.... expected the loss yes...heartbroken..no they deserved to get walloped.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
moore is a ***wit and we will most likely see warburton still in the side with barba benched next week

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
one point loss...to me not heartbreaking but expected... this team doesnt make me think they will win any game... the fact we got close is irrelevant since the tits were so understrenght and we had our best player playing half the game.... and the half he plays we win.... not angry anymore, frustrated yes.... expected the loss yes...heartbroken..no they deserved to get walloped.
i wish there was a like button

completely agree with you

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
look at it this way any of those drongos coming off contract for the dogs cant demand bigger dollars

goodwinmagic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
alot , of improvement in this game , even thoughTitans were down on troops , i still think we can still scrape into the finals , if we turn up next week against the raiders with the attitude we had in that second half. BUT IMO , kimmorley has to retire ASAP

edit

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last year barbas attitude annoyed me. This year, he is the only player with the right attitude.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play it as you see it, if you have any vision or desire to win. No, no one has done it before. Take a leaf out of Barbas book, or Thurston. Why did he bother lining up for a goal that wasn't going to achieve anything.
because he is the goal kicker, where was the captain yelling at him "DONT KICK THE GOAL LETS GET THE BALL BACK!!" .... or the halfback... they gave him the ball and all walked back... so whats he supposed to do? after the try no one run and told the team "lets just get a restart, there was no huddle no communication no emotion.... just give the ball to the kicker and lets wait.... IMHO by the way. hope i dont sound like im having a go at what you wrote....

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
my mobile went off about 10 times , coping **** from all the QLDers , I do it alot harder than you f u c k s down south. Played my first senior football game in QLD but always stayed true to my state of origin NSW

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was Hannant there? only time i remember seeing hannant taking a hard hit up, he was wearing a maroon jumper.

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
because he is the goal kicker, where was the captain yelling at him "DONT KICK THE GOAL LETS GET THE BALL BACK!!" .... or the halfback... they gave him the ball and all walked back... so whats he supposed to do? after the try no one run and told the team "lets just get a restart, there was no huddle no communication no emotion.... just give the ball to the kicker and lets wait.... IMHO by the way. hope i dont sound like im having a go at what you wrote....
Na Mate, it's ok, emotions run high.
But he is a senior, yep that's right a senior, in our team. He has a voice if that is the question. Kick or try and win. Then lets shoulder charge instead of trying a 1 on 1 strip in open field when the game clock has stopped. You are right though, why weren't the other leadership players telling him what to do. We did it when we wanted to against Parra in 9 minutes. Where is the ticker and game smarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.