Bulldogs V Melbourne Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else here, But I honestly and truly think we can win this one.

The storm will be a tough opponent but in my mind they are due for a loss ( with their best team ) and I think what team comes better in upsets than the Bulldogs.

I think we can win 12 or less but we have to have a good go forward and solid kicking game.

What do you guys think?

D

Doggies 91

Bulldogs 18-10. Haz to have a perfect night with the boot again.

M

mofo sixx

if we dont drop too much ball, & have strong defense & stay competitive for the full 80 then we are in it to win it

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think we will win and a lot of points scored. i also fell confident we will win. Bulldogs 24 - Storm 22 Hazem gets all 4 and wins the game 4 us or i think the score will be 18 - 16 to DOgs and again Haz wins it 4 us

M

mofo sixx

We totally have what it takes to beat these mofo's

we beat The Sharks who beat Storm (in melb) back in rnd 2
& we also beat The Dragons who beat the storm (convincingly) last week
our boys jsut need to stay focused, play for 80 mins & (minimise dropped pill) & we will have an upset on our hands ;)

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs 36 - Storm 6

Upset of the year.

Christabella

Reaction score
We totally have what it takes to beat these mofo's

we beat The Sharks who beat Storm (in melb) back in rnd 2
& we also beat The Dragons who beat the storm (convincingly) last week
our boys jsut need to stay focused, play for 80 mins & (minimise dropped pill) & we will have an upset on our hands ;)
You really can't take anything out of the Dragons game against the Storm they were missing 11 regular players through Origin or injury.

However the Storm's attack has not been as potent as it was the last two years so if our defence can match theirs we are in with a chance.

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs 36 - Storm 6

Upset of the year.
Thats what I want to see.

Realistically, a win is definitely not beyond us but we would need to play a lot better than at any stage this year. I know we are more than capable of doing this but the basic errors must stop.

Bulldogs 18 def Melbourne 14 for mine.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I am not very confident to be honest, i don't think we were that great against the Sharks, Sharks played very poorly and a couple of teams would have put more than 30 on them.

3 factors i am worried about:
1) Crocker is playing i assume
2) Playing in Melbourne
3) 5 day turn around.

Mind say Storm by 10, heart says Bulldogs by 6.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Bulldogs 30-16. Nick Youngquest to have a cracker of a game.

dogssbw

New Pup
Reaction score
i think sonny will fire again and utai will be good haz will kick em and we get up 18-10

dogssbw

New Pup
Reaction score
we need one more signing in ENNIS he will be good for us .. but i think parra is offering big money so we might miss out.. then we can have corey for a coule more seasons..

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On paper they've won 40-0, but if we turn up to play and actually play good for more than 40 minutes we might be in with a shot. If we win I doubt itll be by more than 1 try. TBH I dont really care if we lose this one, as long as it looks to me the boys put in a big effort.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Hate to be negative but honestly, versing Melbourne at Olympic on a Saturday evening.....? I was in Mel the past 3 years and let me say one thing from my experience at that stadium.. You go there to lose BUT the secret to winning there is to fly down with no thought of the 'Graveyard'. If the boys stay focused before the game and believe in themselves they could well cause an upset but I'm not holding my breath just yet. BTW it's a S**THOLE of a stadium lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.