Bulldogs v Manly Delayed Game on Channel 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's probably busy trying to secure Hodkinson third party sponsorship since the Bulldogs won't meet the ludicrous evaluation of 750k or whatever it was reported in that article yesterday
no way should the dogs even think about paying that to him.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't even know if I will put myself through it next week,
Yeah,
I'll always support the dogs and whoever plays for us. But it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to watch Hodko and Reynolds. They're both trying hard but are just too way off. It's like watching a kangaroo trying to free itself after getting its balls caught on a barbed wire fence.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The score will be 4-2 to them I'm tipping

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
School kid plays again. Hot potato style. Our halves better not pocket $30,000 or what ever it is per origin game. They do not deserve it.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is obviously so they can edit the dogs crowd behaviour...channel 9 are rubbish...their coverage is woeful...you see more of blokes on bikes without wheels than the action most weeks and on top you have the worst commentators imaginable so maybe the late game is a blessing...we will know the result by then and jusy dont bother watching..channel 9 suffer then...perfect!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah,
I'll always support the dogs and whoever plays for us. But it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to watch Hodko and Reynolds. They're both trying hard but are just too way off. It's like watching a kangaroo trying to free itself after getting its balls caught on a barbed wire fence.
Doesn't even look like hok is trying to me. All he does is catch and dump to a forward. He's been pathetic and that's being polite

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The decision to delay it was made before halftime in our last Sunday game though. Channel 9 obviously had us planned to be the delayed game before Sunday.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
How can 2 Sydney team be delayed and you got a Brisbane team playing live

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How can 2 Sydney team be delayed and you got a Brisbane team playing live
Because there's no doubt the Broncos/Dragons game is going to be a higher standard of footy.

Even I think CH9 have made the right decision in this case... as much as that annoys me.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
They want ratings and the way both sides are playing speaks for itself

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lmao is this a serious thread?

The way we are playing is not only embarrassing but ugly to watch. No skill, its predictable and so much facepalm.

Who other than dogs and eagles fans would want to watch that sh1t?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Horror movies generally only get aired from 9:30PM on FTA anyway, so I'm not surprised.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When does Channel Nine want to show the best games. They pick the teams that rate. If you had the Raiders and the Titans as the top two teams in the competition we wouldn't get their games each week.

I've watched countless classic games on Foxtel.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because there's no doubt the Broncos/Dragons game is going to be a higher standard of footy.

Even I think CH9 have made the right decision in this case... as much as that annoys me.
Didnt sydney always get the nsw game live and the qld game delayed and vice versa? Are they only showing one game live from now on?

Status
Not open for further replies.