comments? thoughts?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
hmmmm 50 bucks on 13+??....tempting hahha...i could do with the 325 bucks lolol

sayid

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeah im thinking 50 on dogs aswell.. severe depression if we walk out of the gong empty handed

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this week will be my first week to put a bet on the dogs, this might sound stupid but i was just wondering can someone explain to me how the betting works and what i have to say to the guy at the desk when i go put the bet?

sayid

Waterboy
Reaction score
this week will be my first week to put a bet on the dogs, this might sound stupid but i was just wondering can someone explain to me how the betting works and what i have to say to the guy at the desk when i go put the bet?
either go with a mate that knows or use the machine at the tab.. just insert the amount you want to bet and there is categories of sports.. Pick RUGBY LEAGUE and choose the Dogs Vs chokers game.. Then theres all the odds if you want an easy no hassle bet just place your money on HEAD TO HEAD which is $2.50 for dogs atm.. hope that made it easy for you good luck :grinning:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Ill back 1-12 Dogs. Thats great money!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great, now the Dogs are sh1t, all I can say is Idris scored a fair try in this game last year and we got ripped off and everyone knows it, how much motivation do they need?

Status
Not open for further replies.