Bulldogs v Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Drury Low has some speed but seems to be wanting be a hero all the time.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is inu lazy :p lol

It seems he never goes at 100%. Mind you his 80% is better then most other backs.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** it. we were missing a tonne of good players anyway

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
4 key players missing first game of the year and we played horrible.....a lot of improvement I have a lot of confidence in the team.....Keating really needs to stand up next week

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well i guess u could say it showed that we were missing Graham, Kas, Tank and Barba. particularly Barba we needed someone to finish a few more tries or create something. Pretty scrappy start to the year. We will get easier games, Cows were pretty solid.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a pretty start. Some positive signs but really need to get Keating out asap. Reynolds was great again as was Eastwood. Quite a few worries though. Perrett and trex were lazy and poor which is a worry as there on the same side of the field.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It shows how weak we are in the halves when our forwards are missing. We rely on graham, kasiano, barba and pritchard so much in attack. Without them we have nothing in attack. I think we might struggle for a while until a few of them return. Keating was awful. He offers nothing.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
T-Rex terrible, Drury Low terrible. Everyone else, just bad.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 line breaks only...
Wow! Never thought that would be a worry with us

After that performance, Benny might leave us for the cows hahaha.

That game will make Des and toddy so much more determined to get jt

Dogz_supporter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Am i the only one hoping for an inu-style signing mid-season, for a halfback?

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
**** keating back off the parra the ****ing useless piece of **** that ****ing little ranga faggot is so ****ing useless

yea man good hit up just ****ing lose the ball. Dont need the ball. And that ****ing pass to morris wow just wow how ****ing **** is this **** were lucky morris is good otherwise that wouldve been a blown ****ing try **** this piece of ****

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JT is too good. He was the difference here tonight. We are missing players but our team on paper looked good.

We have enough positives to take out of the game. Reynolds, and Eastwood tried hard all night. Shame they didnt have better support around them.

Low is mistake prone. Probably why he hasn't seem more first grade by such a renowned try scorer. Another lett?
Our completion was good. But we didn't use it well. Our forwards probably didnt get us into the positions we should have been in. Taupau had a good opening 10 but couldn't come back as good in the second stint. Tolman worked hard. Was obvious he missed graham kas and Pritchard.

I think we over used Jackson and funicane and under used Browne who had more size and speed compared to the young boys.

Did klemmer come back on in the second half? Or was he injured?

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WTF was that.... I know it's early and we have guys out but I didn't see that coming, we need Graham back big time and put the 7 on him!!

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
**** keating back off the parra the ****ing useless piece of **** that ****ing little ranga faggot is so ****ing useless

yea man good hit up just ****ing lose the ball. Dont need the ball. And that ****ing pass to morris wow just wow how ****ing **** is this **** were lucky morris is good otherwise that wouldve been a blown ****ing try **** this piece of ****
It's uncanny, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Torana just quoted me on silvertails, I'm famous :D

Status
Not open for further replies.